My little VMP 2.3 TVS doing work!

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
1st pass of 2016... Tune needs some help, but was happy overall. It will go faster![video=youtube;BEyTgBY2OSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEyTgBY2OSI&sns=em[/video]

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Desent 60', weak front half, but pulled like a freight train on the big end!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 820
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    588.2 KB · Views: 799
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 753

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice sir. Car is moving! That launch though,..........:beer:
Congrats.

badjuicedgt

Established Member
I see your from Sylvania I am in Toledo all the time I live in defiance,i go to milan a lot throughout the year but prefer Norwalk let me know when you are headed to the track it would be nice to have someone I know when I go there.All of my friends that used to race with me don't do it anymore.Nice run too very quick car.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
I see your from Sylvania I am in Toledo all the time I live in defiance,i go to milan a lot throughout the year but prefer Norwalk let me know when you are headed to the track it would be nice to have someone I know when I go there.All of my friends that used to race with me don't do it anymore.Nice run too very quick car.

I should be at NMRA Columbus & NMCA in Norwalk as well as the once a month No ET nights at Milan.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
engine bay looks great...32mph back half :coolman:

Thanks!

That's the 1320Junkie Performance ported lower intake & blower working its magic! Once the tune bugs get ironed out, I expect to pick up another 2mph... Not to mention getting the suspension dialed in.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Here was another pass with a different tune. It was hitting the limiter even harder in 1st & second, you can hear it in the video... Check out the starter after I launch, I take it he aproves! Lol![video=youtube;t6diWl9nfkQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6diWl9nfkQ&sns=em[/video]

ctgreddy

Established Member
that thing is MOVIN!!!! I'll have to keep an eye out for you at the milan events this year.

Users who are viewing this thread