My little story about my 2012 Boss 302 I bought 3 weeks ago from a dealer...

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Car is looking great....glad you were able to stay dry AND get some work done!!!!.....lemme know how that panhard bar works....been looking at the bmr piece

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Car is looking great....glad you were able to stay dry AND get some work done!!!!.....lemme know how that panhard bar works....been looking at the bmr piece

Thanks man...I'll post updates here in the thread...I think the Steeda bar should arrive tomorrow as it was on back order but they got one out to me...Loving how the Steeda springs ride so far.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Good deal....glad to hear about the springs ....mine has the frpp t springs and I love em....keep up the good work

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Good deal....glad to hear about the springs ....mine has the frpp t springs and I love em....keep up the good work

Thanks...I installed the Steeda adjustable PH bar today and centered the rearend. Overall very happy with how the car is running now. Very good power after the tuning and other mods and very tight handling, much more responsive with the springs/PH bar combo. Coming up this week I'm putting the short throw shifter with new white cue ball knob and I can't wait for that to finish off the driving experience for now. Stage 2 power coming down the line with oil pump gears, injectors and e85 for more NA power. Probably new clutch/line as mentioned above as well.

Here she is for now...
IMG_4709.JPG

BADBOSS

Established Member
How are those G2 Nittos hooking up for you? Considering those for my next set...

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
How much do you spin when you just mash on the gas in first, at any speed?

Not much at all...And this thing is really pulling hard with the tune I got in her...I'd guess around 430whp...My GT had 416whp and this definitely pulls harder.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Youll see that the Boss is more than the sum of its parts... Mine has a K&N drop in, track key and side pipe discs removed... It has traped 118 and pulls strong for basically no mods.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Youll see that the Boss is more than the sum of its parts... Mine has a K&N drop in, track key and side pipe discs removed... It has traped 118 and pulls strong for basically no mods.

I know what you mean...This thing is an animal in 3rd/4th gear too...have a feeling I'm going to surprise a few people with some highway pulls on the way to the next cars n coffee...:-D

IamRacerX

Established Member
I see you are in FL too, which Cars and Coffee you go to?

IamRacerX

Established Member
I'm in palm beach county... We have Cars and Coffee Palm Beach. It's massive, 1,000+ cars every month. I've been going since it was 20 cars at a Dunkin Doughnuts...lol

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
I'm in palm beach county... We have Cars and Coffee Palm Beach. It's massive, 1,000+ cars every month. I've been going since it was 20 cars at a Dunkin Doughnuts...lol

Lol that's awesome...Yea our biggest local one is at Dupont Registry headquarters and I'd say there's around 500 cars every month...Everything from McLaren P1, Veyron, etc to the muscle cars and ricers. Everything imaginable as I'm sure is the case at the Palm Beach C&C.:thumbsup:

P.S.-I installed the Steeda Tri-Ax shifter with bracket and firm bushing today and WOW changed the whole feel. How it should've been from the factory for sure.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Topped off my Steeda shifter/bracket with the white Steeda cue ball shift knob...Love the feel...

IMG_4755.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4755.JPG
    IMG_4755.JPG
    987.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_4755.JPG
    IMG_4755.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 225
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread