My L made a video

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
Did I just see a c6 run 13.541 @ 106.44?????? WTF, who threw the anchor out, or was a 90 year old granny driving??? That's moderately modded ricer territory.

Last edited:

darkagentL

Established Member
Bristol is a slow 1/4 and the track prep for street fights is non existant. The C6 did eventually turn a little better time. The fox mustang was bad! The T/A was also bad. it only costs $10 to run all you want on Tues and Thurs night. Guess thats why the track prep sucks so bad. If you weren't willing to light your tires up big time you weren't going to hook, I was rolling into the throttle off the line. I did run 13.8 up there once but had to sacrifice what was left of my old F-1's. I'm trying to make my Nittos last a while. :) Oh, my truck is still stock. FYI

rgraham

Established Member
Rainman15 said:
Did I just see a c6 run 13.541 @ 106.44?????? WTF, who threw the anchor out, or was a 90 year old granny driving??? That's moderately modded ricer territory.

Typical vette driver...... dude my car is soooo fast, but...... ummm I can't drive it.

I ran 12'70 with my C5 coupe with just airbox and catback. My Z06 ran 12'50s stock and 12'0s cai, headers and catback.

If you can't drive the cost of you car ain't gonna help you.

yoblingblwow

Established Member
rgraham said:
Typical vette driver...... dude my car is soooo fast, but...... ummm I can't drive it.

I ran 12'70 with my C5 coupe with just airbox and catback. My Z06 ran 12'50s stock and 12'0s cai, headers and catback.

Well you need to take some of your own advice because i've seen stock ZO6's run in the high 11's(11.8x - 11.9x)

Last edited:

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
rgraham said:

Hell I could run that guys times with my old C4 vert. I know each track is different, but after hearing all the hype about the C6 I really expected better. BUT if you can't get it to the ground all the HP and TQ in the world isn't gonna help.

rgraham

Established Member
yoblingblwow said:
Well you need to take some of your own advice because i've seen stock ZO6's run in the high 11's(11.8x - 11.9x)

good for you dude you RAISE the bar. :pepper:

bet you don't even know the screen name of the person that ran those times and he used a DR.

Users who are viewing this thread