My GT500 will be here next month!!!!!!!!!

chuckstang

Established Member
I bit the bullet and paid the ADM to get the exact car I wanted next month, not next year and not some other color.

I ordered today, a black coupe, full stripe delete, black interior, no options

$53570 is my price with 10k adm. This does not include sales tax or plates and such, but what other hidden fees might be involved? That 53570 includes by the way msrp with int upgrade, gas guzzler and destination.

Thanks guys and I hope there is not any more mysterious add ons to the car they did not mention because as it is I gota pay about 2600 for sales tax, 1000 up front to insure it and probably about 80 for plates, so about $4000 extra in payment. Dam I hope this car is worth it!

chuckstang

Established Member
Ya so its 53570 plus TTL which I imagine is tax, title, license
and would only be about $100 right?
Thanks!

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
chuckstang said:
I bit the bullet and paid the ADM to get the exact car I wanted next month, not next year and not some other color.

I ordered today, a black coupe, full stripe delete, black interior, no options

$53570 is my price with 10k adm. This does not include sales tax or plates and such, but what other hidden fees might be involved? That 53570 includes by the way msrp with int upgrade, gas guzzler and destination.

Thanks guys and I hope there is not any more mysterious add ons to the car they did not mention because as it is I gota pay about 2600 for sales tax, 1000 up front to insure it and probably about 80 for plates, so about $4000 extra in payment. Dam I hope this car is worth it!

You caved?-- I dont believe it.

chuckstang

Established Member
Sorry, I do feel like I am an idiot and probably did this because I am young :(
But I wanted one this summer, not next summer. As it is, the GT500 is no longer Fords top dog, the KR is and there is even a faster GT500 due out as well.

Purvis, could you answer my question from previous post? Im just very excited and cant think straight or walk straight LOL

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Chuck, has the car been built? If not I highly recommend getting the interior upgrade package.

Congrats otherwise. I'd suggest ordering a cai, pulley and a tuner. It will put a smile worth $60K on your face much easier than the stock car.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Congrats bro! I've been following your threads for a while and glad to see you finally got what you wanted! Don't feel so bad about the price. Man you only live once and life is short. All black is gonna look bad ass. If you saw what the GT500's are selling for up here in Northern Cali. you would feel a whole lot better about your buy.

GT500 Alloy/Silver stripes at Roseville Future Ford. 45k MSRP. 89k ADM $134,000 and it had a SOLD sticker on it. OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

chuckstang

Established Member
no, has not been built and the price 53570 includes int upgrade package.
Do you know if I should expect any hidden dealer fees?
The car will be dropped shipped to a dealer near me which I hear is not expensive if I choose to but the dealer requires payment in full once they are invoiced which can be 4-6 weeks before I even see the car :(
the dealership is in PA and about 10 hours away but I just dont want to risk driving a brand new 60k car 600 miles home.
I will be financing most of the car by the way so I just want a real good idea of the exact out the door price the dealer will charge me,
Dgussin what did your final bill look like? (talking about charges other than just the norm)

Thanks! and I plan to start with JLT CAI, exhaust, pulley later

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
Congrats, man! Dave - he did list the int. upgrade - that's what you're talking about, right?

The only thing I would've gotten different was the red interior accent with red stripes, given how rare a combination that's going to be!!! It would look sick as hell, too...

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I don't recall my bill, but I can assure you that there is nothing more than normal dealer fees involved.

Was 10K over really the best any dealer would do?

Also, just an FYI my car was built on July 24th and I didn't see the car until August 24th. So expect a month from the day it was built.

chuckstang

Established Member
I am about to wire over the deposit now to order it today!

Can someone quickly tell me what other fees or anything added to my final price?? I have never bought a new car so I appologize for my ignorance, but before I give my bank the final go ahead, I just want to make sure there is not thousands more tacked on to my already high $53,570 price!
THANKS

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
eichisama said:
Congrats, man! Dave - he did list the int. upgrade - that's what you're talking about, right?

The only thing I would've gotten different was the red interior accent with red stripes, given how rare a combination that's going to be!!! It would look sick as hell, too...
yeah...I just saw where he said no options. I guess I should have kept reading.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
chuckstang said:
I am about to wire over the deposit now to order it today!

Can someone quickly tell me what other fees or anything added to my final price?? I have never bought a new car so I appologize for my ignorance, but before I give my bank the final go ahead, I just want to make sure there is not thousands more tacked on to my already high $53,570 price!
THANKS
tell them to give you an out the door price with financing fees and all dealer fees.

Chuck, since you're not fully commited, i really feel you can do better than 10K over.

chuckstang

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
I don't recall my bill, but I can assure you that there is nothing more than normal dealer fees involved.

Was 10K over really the best any dealer would do?

Also, just an FYI my car was built on July 24th and I didn't see the car until August 24th. So expect a month from the day it was built.

yup 10k over was the best I could find to get the exact car I want and get it this summer!

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Sorry, I do feel like I am an idiot and probably did this because I am young :(
But I wanted one this summer, not next summer. As it is, the GT500 is no longer Fords top dog, the KR is and there is even a faster GT500 due out as well.

Purvis, could you answer my question from previous post? Im just very excited and cant think straight or walk straight LOL

I dont mean to downplay a happy time for you. Its quite an accomplishment, to get a GT500!! PERIOD! So congrats are definately in order!

I just dont like to see people caving to the greedy dealers at large markups on a non-limited car.

AS far as your question goes, I assume you are referring to this?
"but what other hidden fees might be involved?"

The dealer should be completely upfront with you, and give you an "out the door" price when he gave you the deal. There can be tons of "hidden costs" so you need to get the dealer to list it, so you can see exactly what you are paying. If you want, post it here, and we can review it.

-final MSRP price,
+ Dealer markup ($10,000)
+Tax, tags (varies in your area)
+ Dealer prep (this should be free at the price you are paying.)
+ Delivery (usually included in the sticker price, but can be more
+ % rate for your financing.
As far as the insurance goes, your current insurance should cover your new purchase. Just call them ahead and let them know. You definately want to get an insurance quote, especially if you are young, BEFORE signing for the car!

If you have any other questions I will try to help out any way I can!!
Good luck!! And enjoy the awesomeness once you get it!! :coolman:

chuckstang

Established Member
COST OF THE VEHICLE IS 53570.00 + T/T/L
that is what the dealer emailed me
How much would TTL cost?
My tax here would be about $2600 so I am already aware of than and insurance I took care of that as well
thx

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Chuck, make the dealer fax or email you the final cost. Don't ask us because we'd just be guessing.

i am assuming you're financing...don't forget about those fees.

KMCBOSS

Established Member
Chuck - congrats. I don't think you have any "hidden" fees to deal with. When the car comes in the dealer will try to sell you the maintenance package which I paid 4K for.

chuckstang

Established Member
He did fax me the final cost, which was 43,570, then $10k ADM + T/T/L

What does T/T/L consist of?
Isint that just Tax and then titleing the car which is about $80???

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
Many dealerships will add "destination + delivery" onto the final cost, as well as sometimes adding useless things like "window etching" (which defaces your pristine GT500). Do what Dave suggests - get a fax of the paperwork with everything listed/included...

Users who are viewing this thread