My GT500 and a couple of mods.

RockStarKick

Established Member
I've had the car for about a month, I have about 450 miles on it so far. I was originally in a 13' GT and upgraded.

Mods so far, JLT CF intake tube and shorty antennae. I have the Drag Radials scheduled to be installed on Sat as well as tint.

image_zps925da229.gif

image_zps42027816.gif

image_zps8581f742.gif

image_zpsa24790db.gif

image_zpsff7ebe74.gif

RockStarKick

Established Member
Thanks again ! Coming from a Premium GT,this car just does everything better. I need some more miles on it. I still haven't gotten on it.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
howdy neighbor! what part of Houston?

your finger is covering up the tire width! what size are you running?

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Let me know how those tires fit. I may have to invite myself to come over Sunday to see them in person.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Beautiful car and kudos to you for having no qualms about yanking the side stripes. I did the same and then pulled the OTT stripes as well. Much cleaner IMHO.

RockStarKick

Established Member
Beautiful car and kudos to you for having no qualms about yanking the side stripes. I did the same and then pulled the OTT stripes as well. Much cleaner IMHO.

Thanks man, to be honest, I thought I was going to catch hell on this site for doing it.... If the car was a darker color I think the side stripes wouldnt have bothered me as much. With the lighter silver, they just stood out so much..

13GT500SG

Established Member
Man now you got me thinking about the side stripes too! Hmmmm. I have sterling gray with red stripes. What do you guys think? I even thought about yanking all of them off. Hmmmm....

Btw i have the 315/35/20 nitto nt05rs and they are pretty awesome for a 20" dr!

Users who are viewing this thread