My good deed for the month

LOLasaurus

Established Member
OK so every month 1 try to do AT LEAST one good deed, you know the random acts of kindness.

Well tonight at about 1:30 AM I pass a car on the side of the road with its flashers on and an older man outside looking under the hood.

So I whip a U-turn and pull up behind the guy an ask him if he needs any help he says " This damn car won't start" He was in a toyota echo BTW

So I ask him to try to crank it over, it tries but fails, obviously a dead battery as I don't think he was running some kind of crazy race tune in an echo. So I whip out my jumper cables and give him a jump start. I tell him he might need to replace the battery if its not holding a charge. He thanks me and I go on my way

Post up what random acts of kindness y'all have done. You know, the type of thing you go out of your way to do and feel good about doing.

blueovalfan

Established Member
A small framed girl in a fork truck was drving by my area in the plant last night when she hit a bump and knock of the racks she was transporting, there was no way she was going to be able to pick them up by herself. I'm damn near the only one in the building right now so she didnt know I was in the area and I accidentally scared her when I asked her if she needed some help, she said please and I re-stacked the racks for her.

Last edited:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I've done many.

"There is no experience better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up."
- John Andrew Holmer

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I loaned my Civic to a friend when he blew the motor in his car and didn't have the immediate funds to fix it. He ended up with a free rental for almost a month.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I do things like that whenever I can.

It was freezing rain the other day here in Dallas, I just got done working out (in shorts and sleevless t), and I helped a guy change his tire because he had no jack or tire-iron. He said thank you, and offered to buy me a coke. I just replied to him "No problem, just stop and help the next guy with a tire change."

Carrying groceries and stuff for chicks is a good way to meet them in apartment buildings too!

Lieutenant Dan

dey rapin erbody out hur!
Established Member
I've been detailing my buddies cars once a month, for over a year now. He's a hair stylist & hooks me up when my hair gets to be a real mess,so it's a good deal for the two of us. Bitches love my haircut! F*ckin skanks.

COBRA97SVT

Established Member
a mentally challanged man asked me for money at the vending machine. He appologized but asked for money. Feels good helping people out.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I helped a customer figure out who was milking his account thru auto transfer. He called back and thanked me for finding out so he could get it stopped. Said it was his own fault but without my help it would have continued.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
A small framed girl in a fork truck was drving by my area in the plant last night when she hit a bump and knock of the racks she was transporting, there was no way she was going to be able to pick them up by herself. I'm damn near the only one in the building right now so she didnt know I was in the area and I accidentally scared her when I asked her if she needed some help, she said please and I re-stacked the racks for her.

You restacked her rack... er.. racks?

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
On another note, I try and find homeless people and give them something to eat. Occasionally, I'll give them my jacket if it's cold out.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Helping a friend change the u joint on the front right side of a Ram 2500 today. Torture from the start till the last lug nut was put on.

rust0r

Established Member
Went snowboarding and spotted a kid who had went off the side of the run and was hanging onto the edge (15 foot drop), went over and pulled him up, saving him from certain death (okay, so im exaggerating that part haha)

The good dead was later returned, it was a 3 hour drive home, an hour into the drive we stopped for coffee, i got home and got a call a few minutes later, someone had found my wallet at the coffee shop. Sure sucked spending another 4+ hours in the car to get my wallet but was nice to know there are some honest people in the world. Everything was in the wallet when I finally got it, left the guy $20 for being so honest

Users who are viewing this thread