My girls TBSS !PICS!

coopercobra03

Custom User Title
Established Member
Just got done clay baring it and waxing it up!

7B9rPn7CccGHUGsvTQwcgKWObcRFmLsimQrV3DDZjNvSpUgfmhMHHAfwmHz_puKOUxXN2f0a1cIT6FrLsm6E1w

a4Vu20tb15icUIHR249c48_GcuZrchNlbn1d0Ha0cq766OcHOR0J6UIzN5rDjd6qKlQHGUp5ipqnGtmTEJRZhg

EIpYECYwaXtO2zBrX1CXJd57dqPP_KXvXHsf4A881HjRiD1Cxm7OOunL93cR3t7NAJJf__wQ8QTnrrT-lDwBZg

Ilg6MhQW_qCJ7Puqx3wiV4U21gW0BnFQK4gSj9gmzDtyCE90kviybom0zwU-I1EPxxAMofkM-IuIRqSXG0q0Ww

03mgmcobra

Established Member
always thought chevy had better paint than ford. this kinda proves it. nice. if i were to get a gm, that would be it.

t0ad

The Nightman
Established Member
you missed cleaning the side mirror

edit: may be that is the refection of a cloud...

coopercobra03

Custom User Title
Established Member
How do you both like it? Or better yet did she get this for her or did you steer her that way haha.

We both went to look at one! And she came home with it! I had nothing to do with it lol...;-)

you missed cleaning the side mirror

edit: may be that is the refection of a cloud...

Yeah I saw the same thing!

looks nice......RWD or AWD?

Awd

No way in hell I would ever clay bar a SUV lol. Nice ride.

I had to because it was really in bad shape! And it will probably be the last time it will be clay bared..

what are the first mods going to be?

So far it has Corsa catback, Going to get a CAI soon! I want to get a tune for it but I'm afraid it will mess up the warranty. Chevy is cracking down on people that have tunes on vehicles and try to get stuff fixed on their car..

I have my Dodge dually for sale right now and will probably get SS Trailblazer as my daily driver as soon as the truck sells..

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Looks sexy, a tune really wakes those trucks up and the dealer won't give you wany crap for it. Justin at blackbearperformance.com really know how to tune these lsx trucks, the awd is way more fun without the torque management :burnout:

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Get a black chevy emblem overlay for the front bowtie. Looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread