My Garage

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
don't tell me you built that for a volvo...what's really going in there?

haha...well i sold what i built it for..a 1969 camaro. talked with dad tonight and when its finished im gonna try and get into a comp orange cobra. if i cant find one of those idk what i may get.

Moparkidd

Established Member
Man room upstairs?

ahh i forgot that part...

019.jpg

the kitchen will be here.

020.jpg

left is bathroom, right is a little laundry room.

018.jpg

this will be the living room

017.jpg

this was taken standing in the kitchen, living room in front, the room at the end is my bedroom.

i'll put up some better pictures of the upstairs tomorrow. i forgot i didnt have any really good ones.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
That is a really nice garage/living quarters. Looks well thought out and nicely planned. Good job and have fun.

Moparkidd

Established Member
oh and did I mention, i'm not even 20 yet, I'm pretty proud of getting this done at a young age.

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Do you have pics of the house that goes along with the garage? Is the living quarters just for guests or is someone going to live there full time? Looks very nice BTW...

Moparkidd

Established Member
the living quarters are for me, I'm gonna live there. My parents live beside the garage, and in a few years they are going to build a house, and I'm gonna buy theirs. I'll take pictures of it and post when I get off work in a few hours.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
that is one kickass setup! congrats. good luck with youre new car. now hurry up and finish that garage and lets see a cobra build thread!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread