my friends newly completed GT

WNRacing

Established Member
I think the Wheels would make a big, big difference.. That just don't fit the car at all.

The "snout" is interesting, I've never seen that before so I'm a little undecided.

50/50 on the hood.. I think that a nice small cowl with the center painted black would probably look better.

CobraJay

Established Member
Rims gotta go...the paints gotta go....the sad puppy face front end has gotta go....so I guess just keep the turbo and junk the car.

MANbearPIG11

super cereal
Established Member
not digging the color but with a different color and a nice set of CCWs or iForged itd look titties. also i think some window tint is in order.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
I gotta say, my initial reaction was similar to the majority of the ones posted above, but after checking it out a bit I'm kind of digging it.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
not for me...cool if he digs it though. Surprised you can get a nice pic in Schenectady :)

Schenectady!? Was this photoshoot near 3301 state street!!?

2005 Ford Saleen Focus Overview with Jason "GIGANTIC" Geras at Metro Ford Schenectady Albany NY

fordsaleenwin.gif

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
I can see your friend is going for the old shelby kr look. I like the front nose and hood. The older shelby wheels don't look that great on it though. Maybe some nice white le mans racing stripes will help the look a bit

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
Like everything but those wheels. Never liked the Carol Shelby wheels. Definitly looks better than that red one with the black hood.

Users who are viewing this thread