My friendly neighborhood drunk driver!!

Russyo

Established Member
house0105ug.jpg
house0147we.jpg
The trails stops here. Below you will see some well, funny images. Well it starts around 7 am on Christmas morning. I just back into town to go to my fiance's sisters house for Chirstmas. We forgot a gift at my parents house so we stopped by to pick it up. Well, when I arrived I saw what you will see in the pictures below. A mangled mess of my beater. The aspire only cost me $700 about two years ago from a co-worker who didnt want it. We since spray painted one side with red paint and added intake, all for fun ofcourse. Well it appears that a drunk neighbor drove into my car at like 40 or 50, which pushed my red aspire into my little brother green 94 GSR which was like 15 to 20 ft away from my aspire. After the 3 car accident, the drunk driver decided to try and get away, so he backed up, and found himself attached to my aspire so he dragged it to where it sits now. abour 40 to 50 feet away from the gsr. The car will most likely be totalled and taken away but at least my little brothers GSR wasnt hurt much. He was trying to sell it, but now we dont know what will happen to it. Enjoy the pics and have a great holiday season knowing, this didnt happen to your car. HAHA!! Great stuff!! Later
Russyo
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
house0174hm.jpg
house0197ap.jpg
house0202lz.jpg
house0211js.jpg
house0225bi.jpg

Last edited:

Russyo

Established Member
we found out last night that the drunk driver was driving a newer model volkswagon. Think about how much damage he did in a freakin volkswagon. Man, he must have been flying down our street to do that. I looked in the back of the aspire and there is a tear in the metal where you can see the road below the car, the rear axle has a nice bend in it, and the steel 13" rim is bent pretty severally. The back of the car is like 3 inches lower now and its seems to me that I am getting the short end of this stick. I loose my car and I will only get probably like $500 for it, the thing ran like a champ, good a/c, great heat. No problems at all with it. The collison was so bad that it broke the battery stand under the hood free from the fender wall, and ripped the battery cables out of the batter clamps. Man this guy was moving at 4 am on Christmas morning. Crazy stuff. There were peices of my car spread out for like 100 ft around the accident. Fun stuff, at least the GSR is in repairable shape. It crushed the front bumper, cracked the condensor and radiator, and broke the a/c lines that run in the bumper. So its pretty good damage for a 3 car wreck. and the distince is what ammazes me. But anyhow, enjoy and Merry Christmas! Later
Russyo

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
Dude, it's cool that you could laugh at this situation. I understand because I also have a little beater. If it would have been my L .....BANG..BANG!

01vert

Established Member
you should be able to get a loaner usually because it was his fault for no cost, talk to your insurance people and see what you can get out of the guy. tell them you need a car to go to work or you will get fired etc. etc.

04Torchvert

Established Member
i told myself i would never drive drunk and never have. But you must throw people for a curve when ur in your cobra then you stroll around in that. That sucks to see that but at least it is a cheap beater car, sucks for the integra though but didn't look too bad

Russyo

Established Member
Yeah they did arrest the guy. I have a suspision that its my neighbor across the street. He went off to college this year, but he should have come home for christmas, and he drives a newer jetta. But the police told me we have to wait for the report to come out tomorrow(monday) to find out any information on the person involved. It is pretty comical that my little beater got smashed, but it does suck to have no beater any more. That little car looked like hell, but it ran like a champ. I havent owned a better car, well in maintanence issues that is. My cobra is down right now for a vortech rebuild and a head job. But now I will have a reason to put all my attention into that. So I am starting on it tomorrow morning. I have a week off, so I should have it going pretty good by then. But I dont have a ride for a while. And I do hope to get a rental for at least a week or so. But the little fart deserves to detox in jail for a while. And the penalties for a attempted hit and run, and a DUI are really severe in Texas, so he will be in enough trouble as it is. And if I dont receive what I want for my car, and my bro.'s car, we can easily solve that issue in small claims. HAHAHA, I will get the last laugh either way! But thanks for the replies, and lets keep the snakes alive, and on the praul. Everyone have a nice, and safe new years, no drinking and driving. I personally dont drink at all, too many alcoholics in my family tree, someone has to be sober to keep it growing in the right direction ya know. But have one extra for me, and then call the drunk taxi service for a lift, its not worth the risk. Thanks guys. Later
Russyo

bOmber

blah blah blah
Established Member
That jackass deserves everything coming to him. I don't care if its a 500 dollar beater or a 50,000 dollar car, its the principle. That person shows no responsibility for his actions and completely disrespects you. After all the person is your neighbor. Now you have to go through all the trouble of finding a car and maybe legal action just because some moron can't control himself. Good luck and I hope everything works out

Russyo

Established Member
Right on, thats what Im thinking, but we will see what all has to happen to get everything resolved. I just really want to hand out a nice beating to him. But I know that wont solve anything. Well thanks for the replies and good thoughts, Later guys, Ill keep everyone updated on what happens!
Russyo

Russyo

Established Member
We are contacting the insurance right now, trying to get someone out here asap. We are getting some greif already, it sounds like it is going to be a fun ride with this one. The lady is supposed to call us to get us into a rental car. Actually they have to pay for 2 rental cars cuase they damaged both vehicles pretty badly. I will keep the updates coming, any suggestions would be great. Oh yeah, I have state farm, which we are not using at all, and he has Allstate, and we have dealt with allstate before and they seem to not be willing to pay for the damage their clients do. But we will see what happens. Later
Russyo

Users who are viewing this thread