my friend just purchased a mystic!!! woot

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
looks like it has a pulley and intake already. I would get it checked on a dyno asap to make sure the A/F is good to go.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Just like it says in autotrader, I would print out pics and description of it. It says it has Warranty. Get it in writing too...

MUSTANG COBRA SVT * 4 Photos! * Has Warranty! * Vehicle includes: Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Power Driver's Seat, AM/FM Stereo Radio, Trip Odometer, Tachometer, Air Conditioning, Tilt Steering Wheel, Cruise Control, and Driver Side Air Bag.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
make sure its in good working order, post some pics. asap, and welcome to the mystic snake crew!!!!!!!!

dixonzed

This is gonna be good
Established Member
looks like it has a pulley and intake already. I would get it checked on a dyno asap to make sure the A/F is good to go.

the previous owner had it dyno'ed at our local ford shop, (blue oval classics)
me and my friend are friends with the owner and we have a dyno sheet on the car and the a/f was like 12 to 1 across the board,

it has the 2.9 reichard pully, k and n fipk, slp cat back, pro 5.0 shifter

the car made 447 hp and 460 tq

its a nice ride now our crew has 3 terminators :banana:

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
dixonzed said:
the previous owner had it dyno'ed at our local ford shop, (blue oval classics)
me and my friend are friends with the owner and we have a dyno sheet on the car and the a/f was like 12 to 1 across the board,

it has the 2.9 reichard pully, k and n fipk, slp cat back, pro 5.0 shifter

the car made 447 hp and 460 tq

its a nice ride now our crew has 3 terminators :banana:

Those are almost the same numbers my car makes with similar mods. He'll be very happy with it. Car is fast fast fast, I love it! Doesn't compare to Whipple/KB guys, but I like it.

ralphy1798

Established Member
Narcosynthesis said:
Those are almost the same numbers my car makes with similar mods. He'll be very happy with it. Car is fast fast fast, I love it! Doesn't compare to Whipple/KB guys, but I like it.

Very similar #s to me to!!!

445/449 with 2.93 and 91 octane!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He won't be disappointed with his choice. I'm still not a fan of the interior, but that paint is gorgeous IMO. Wish your buddy best of luck with it for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread