My Forgestar wheels. Finally installed. R888's are like whoa!!

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
Finally got my wheels and tires mounted after I got my fenders rolled Two weeks ago :banana: Wheels are Gloss Gunmetal Forgestar F14's 18X11 in the back and 18X9 in the front. Mounted on 305/35/18 Toyo Proxes R888's for the rear and 265/35/18 Toyo Proxes T1 sport for the front. Was originally going to go with some CCW classics but fell in love with this set when I saw it on 03SM3341's car. Super light as described and for the price, no complaints at allll. And the grip on the R888's, is as advertised for those on the fench. A+++++ tire!!! Well hope you guys enjoy the pics. Thanks. O, and sorry about the blown up pics. Don't know what happened?!!

7vpk.jpg

hfbc.jpg

0qnb.jpg

feh5.jpg

5cxi.jpg

Last edited:

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
my cell phone pictures turn out better then that. I am not sure if the look good. pictures are all jacked up

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
It does look good.

What springs are you running and how does it ride?

Thanks for the compliment. They're are H&R super sports with I believe no iso's all around. Rides awesome. Putting on some MM CC plates this Friday together with an alignment. Should ride even better then. Thinking MM coil overs next.

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
You will love the R888's!!
I have them on my daily 2002 Saleen and they hook great. Not only that, they do fine in the rain as well!

Definitely a great all around tire!

Your car looks good too.

Ryan

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
You will love the R888's!!
I have them on my daily 2002 Saleen and they hook great. Not only that, they do fine in the rain as well!

Definitely a great all around tire!

Your car looks good too.

Ryan
Yea the grip is amazing. Have great rain traction as well! Need that with the bipolar Miami weather... Thanks for the comments. Your cars are beautiful themselves :rockon:

mrose75

Established Member
Not a fan of these on Cobras. Maybe for the track, since they're light. Do BBKs fit under them?

svtrookie

Established Member
Thanks bro! I didn't go with them up front just because of longevity. Car is my daily right now so once it isn't, and these waste then ill have them in all four corners.

No prob! Stance looks great. Thanks..Just was curious since I am really thinking about buying a set of R888 to put on an AFS replica 18x9-18x10.5 set up. My car isnt daily driven so they should last me a while. Any opinons on the rear tire size? It looks the 305 is the way to go, but I see guys on here running 315s and 335s. Not sure what to do.

Tom

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread