My Ford & SVT Compiliation Video, 10 minutes of street & track racing, burnouts, etc!

PBLA

Oxford White Cobra
Established Member
yousendit.com allows you to upload a file and send a link to one person's email address for free. additional recipients and other features cost. the max. free file size may be 100mb.

venomws6

Established Member
badass video man :rockon: lots of everything...

I can't wait for the GM video :D

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
yousendit.com allows you to upload a file and send a link to one person's email address for free. additional recipients and other features cost. the max. free file size may be 100mb.

It was 111mb, but we came up with something that worked. :pop:

Awesome compilation man!

:thumbsup:

sick vid man!!

badass video man :rockon: lots of everything...

I can't wait for the GM video :D

I went through a bunch of clips, there is some decent stuff, so maybe it will come out okay. I hope anyway lol

Great vid, I made it in the burnouts :)

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Does anybody know why I get horrible video quality with only streetfire vids? No other video from any other website or program is messed up, but with streetfire it's splotchy and I can barely see it... If it were other websites or programs too I might think video card, but streetfire is the only one.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Does anybody know why I get horrible video quality with only streetfire vids? No other video from any other website or program is messed up, but with streetfire it's splotchy and I can barely see it... If it were other websites or programs too I might think video card, but streetfire is the only one.

Im not sure why, sometimes it's a little choppy for me, and I have to clear cookies, or update flash player.

Users who are viewing this thread