My Ford & SVT Compiliation Video, 10 minutes of street & track racing, burnouts, etc!

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
You could use one of those flash downloaders, Im sure. It's 111 mb, so it's too big to email, not sure what else could be done? Back in the day, you could steal the download link out of Putfile, but they got bought up by Ebaums, so thats a no go. :(

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
I have used it before (might have been rapidshare), but Im not sure what the size limit is. I will check today and see if I can get it rigged up.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Next time we will get some of ole red in it! :banana:

sweet, i thought there was going to be more of the mach and gt500 in there. but you do have alot of footage:thumbsup:

Only shots I have out of the GT500 is pulling away on other Ford's, from inside the GT500, or videos of him getting outran, doesnt look good for video lol. The Mach is in there vs the 5.0 twice (one on motor, one on bottle), and against the silver 03 Cobra at the beginning, and against the pullied GT500). The 11 GT500 is only in it twice.

Last edited:

derockgt

Established Member
Only shots I have out of the GT500 is pulling away on other Ford's, from inside the GT500, or videos of him getting outran, doesnt look good for video lol. The Mach is in there vs the 5.0 twice (one on motor, one on bottle), and against the silver 03 Cobra at the beginning, and against the pullied GT500). The 11 GT500 is only in it twice.

anything goin on this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread