My first loss to an Evo.

Riceater52910

Established Member
Final lost to an Evo for once lol, this is my buddie's car. After a year and two blown motors its finally done, skip to 1:00 in the video to see the race.

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/12758324"]http://www.vimeo.com/12758324[/ame]

Last edited:

evolve

Established Member
Nice death bro. I had almost the same setup. Minus e85 tho. They can be very fast lol.

evolve

Established Member
Dang there are some haters on here. Should have left it with the first part the second statement was just being a dick imo.

truth! It depends on the quality of parts used for the build and the tune it has. From what I can see, its got a good tune. Should last a long time!

DaleM

Sebring SVTOA
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Dang there are some haters on here. Should have left it with the first part the second statement was just being a dick imo.
Don't be such a flowery pink dress wearing girl. I wonder too if he'll keep swapping out engines. He is on his 3rd correct? Either some bad tunes, bad luck or a weak design. It is nice to have fast but it is better to have fast and reliable.

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Love the Eaton whine, but a GT35R Evo on e85 is no joke

MGC

Established Member
wow, I bet that was humbling to say the least.

edit to add: pretty ironic name don't ya think OP? :lol:

Last edited:

evolve

Established Member
Don't be such a flowery pink dress wearing girl. I wonder too if he'll keep swapping out engines. He is on his 3rd correct? Either some bad tunes, bad luck or a weak design. It is nice to have fast but it is better to have fast and reliable.

Definitely not this one...:nonono:

Riceater52910

Established Member
Lol i keep counting on him too blow his motor again, but i think he built it right this time. The first failure was caused by a lean condition, the second time the tuner set it up too rich. Spun a rod bearing. He went with a new built shortblock this time. Its only going to get worse, hes getting cams and a inline pump next so he can run over 30 PSI. I wonder how much power i would need to the wheels to beat him? Im thinking of doing a 2.8 kenne bell soon, moneys kinda tight right now.

mebetter

Established Member

Dude there are plenty of cars that have blown their motors even the almighty terminator or two has given up the ghost, anybody who has had to rebuild an engine should know better than to wish that on anyone. Here's a thought instead of wishing and hoping that someone else blows their motor so you can beat them, why not just I dunno mod the cars so they can be faster. Don't be so idiotic in thinking the only way to win against a car that is faster is to hope the other guy has a catastrophic failure.

evolve

Established Member
Lol i keep counting on him too blow his motor again, but i think he built it right this time. The first failure was caused by a lean condition, the second time the tuner set it up too rich. Spun a rod bearing. He went with a new built shortblock this time. Its only going to get worse, hes getting cams and a inline pump next so he can run over 30 PSI. I wonder how much power i would need to the wheels to beat him? Im thinking of doing a 2.8 kenne bell soon, moneys kinda tight right now.

30psi on a 35r evo is around 550-600whp with supporting mods and a great tune. anyhting above 30psi and youre gonna make some INSANE power. If he hits 600whp with his 3250lb car, youll need about 670rwhp to take him (maybe do a little weight redux), assuming you can drive better.

Users who are viewing this thread