my first litter of puppies!!! pitbulls

chromeyellow98

Established Member
PICS OF PARENTS ARE AT THE LINK IN PG 2 ON THIS THREAD... OR http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...94/654965-purebred-pitbull-puppies-4sale.html

three weeks ago my blue/brindle female gave birth to ten healthy pups. it was quite an experience seeing her give birth and know exactly what to do when they came out. i was nervous and praying that everything went smoothly and there were no complications, all was well. at first it was cool and they were cute but kinda just sleeped all the time. now there eyes are wide open, they bark, growl, and move around pretty well. i couldnt be happier with the health and color patterns and would just like to share them w/ svtp. there are 7 boys 3 girls. here are some pics from 2/3 days old...
IMG_6140.jpg

IMG_6134.jpg

IMG_6137.jpg

IMG_6138.jpg

IMG_6150.jpg

i will get some newer pics up soon. if anyone is interested in picking up one of these pups checkout the forsale thread...
IMG_6150.jpg

Last edited:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Pups are beautiful.. You have no idea what your in for though.. LOL Their only 3 weeks old, you got about 5 more weeks before they can be seperated from the mother... All i have to say, is have fun. They are cute as hell now, but they are going to get crazy, i guarantee it! We breed pomeranians, and once they start to REALLY play, it may just drive you nuts. Im sure youll have fun though, its a great experience to see pups grow from birth.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
How very cool and quite the experience, I'm sure. Some nice looking pups in that litter. Good luck with them all and may they all find the perfect home.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Hopefully they find homes with good, responsible owners. Nothing I hate more that seeing a pitt being walked on a heavy duty chrome chain by some stupid kid that thinks he is a thug and wants a killer attack dog. Def cute puppies just hope your selective with their potential new owners.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cute pups! My daughter-in-law breeds dogs, so I know what it's like when the bigger pups start to get very active. Seven pups will sound like a pet store in full gear. LOL! You'll have fun with them for sure.

burnout42

Banned
Great job! Nothing like bringing new killer animals into the world that were designed to dismember and eat small childeren!:kaboom:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread