My first car video!!

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
My buddy and I made a video of my SRT-4 and lightning so I thought maybe people here would enjoy it...or hate it, I dunno. Its your typical car video...chevelle playing, tires squeeling, unnecessary revving, pointless jibberjabber in the middle, you know.

Mods on the 04 SRT-4 were Stage 2, k&n cai, mopar sts, 3" single tip turbo back exhaust with magnaflow muffler, etc.

Mods on the 03 Lightning were 6# lower and jlp crap package tune. ran horrible 14.00 @ 99.75 my first and only time at the track, which is on the video, with 20" chrome wheels, cheap rubber, bed cover, tow hitch, spare, everything still on it.

um, thats all. enjoy!

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=ED316953-483E-4F34-9505-F0247B75A898

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice job, especially considering it's a first attempt. Nice rides by the way!

DCAN87

Established Member
Good video. But only 14's? I thought Lightnings were faster then that. Mid 13's atleast.

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
blueangelfightr said:
Good video. But only 14's? I thought Lightnings were faster then that. Mid 13's atleast.
lol, yeah, they should be, but not with me driving for my first time, on 20" chrome, cheap rubber, etc etc [/EXCUSES] It was fun though, I had a good time.

Blown Venom

Custom Title Goes Here
Established Member
Was that at Famoso!? You can add crummy track traction to your list of excuses. I never see Fresno guys on here, Lightning looks good. Cool Video.

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
yep, famoso. I wouldnt know a good track from a bad one so...sure, Ill add that to my list lol. I've only seen a couple guys in the lightning section from fresno, never met anyone though other than one guy from bako whos on there, he was at famoso when I was there, I think his L is pretty souped up now.

Users who are viewing this thread