My first Bike Kill!!

stangomus

Established Member
If you guys want to race bikes, buy a bike. A persons that knows how to ride won't race you in your car. It's the guy that thinks he's the shit because he bought a bike and doesn't know how to ride that will attempt to race you. And those riders are the ones to stay away from!

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
stangomus said:
If you guys want to race bikes, buy a bike. A persons that knows how to ride won't race you in your car. It's the guy that thinks he's the shit because he bought a bike and doesn't know how to ride that will attempt to race you. And those riders are the ones to stay away from!
Good post.

thenoz

SHUT THE F*CK UP CHARLES
Established Member
kneedragger said:
What should I say positive about an illegal activity that could get both people hurt?
nothing. seriously, just shut the **** up and let the guy enjoy himself.

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I didn't mean to cause a shitstorm in here. Just happy to beat a bike, any half-decent bike. First time racing one and I beat it. First decent race I've had since getting my Mustang. When I get some real power, I'll aim higher. Until then, gotta try something more comparable, and 13.9-14.5 range is all I can compete with. Realistically, anyways. No point deluding myself thinking I can take a big bike. Not anytime soon anyways. The whole ego thing with owners of big bikes is dumb. At my college this semester, all of a sudden everyone had big bikes. Noone can drive the damn things. The guys with 5-600cc bikes can all outride them because they have practice and didn't buy the bikes to say my bike's THIS big, how big is yours? And a good rider of anything has to occasionally be curious as to how fast some cars are. Just because you can ride doesn't mean you are frigging omnipotent and all-knowing. Thanks for the support anyways guys.

Users who are viewing this thread