My first Bike Kill!!

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
:banana: Nothing like beating a bike. It was my first time. My roommate Will has a '04 Suzuki GS500F with Yoshi Pipe and wanted to run my GT. As far as his bike, I think he had a few little things like different sprocket for more torque so he could do stunts like wheelies and endos and such. My Gt is a 99 auto with J-mod, UPR lowers, AJE K-member, and about 130 lbs of weight reduction, incl. the K. We ran twice from a dig, getting up to 110. He would have me up until 75 at which point I would begin to pull on him like he hit the brakes. He tucked and everything. The first time I let off right before the end because I had 4 on him, but then he said he had trouble with second gear, which I find hard to believe. So we ran again and I didn't let off, in case he was telling the truth. I beat him by 5 that time. He didn't have any problems with 2nd that time, according to him. What do those bikes run in the quarter? I figured being a bike he'd beat me but maybe he's a bad driver. He's only had the bike a little over a year. But just in case he improves, my 4.10s go in next week. :burnout:

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
Well, It's a start. :shrug:
I have the video, but no way of putting it on the computer.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Jad G said:
This one is a 2004 500F
Which actually makes it slower, due to a weight gain. They tried to compensate a little with gearing, but it doesn't make up the difference.

Hye

Established Member
a bike is a bike, good kill...some are quicker than others, I have plenty of fun keeping up with 600's in my terminator, atleast most of them.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Hye06 said:
a bike is a bike, good kill...some are quicker than others, I have plenty of fun keeping up with 600's in my terminator, atleast most of them.
You're dumb. You're right, and I guess a car is a car too. So, if I trash a Civic hybrid, it's the same as a Vette.

Haulin_05

Does that have a V8?
Established Member
Good Point, im gonna start racing mopeds. they have two wheels so they count as bikes right??

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
kneedragger said:
GS500E is a huge slug. High 13s on a good day.

Well, my auto Gt may be nothing for your cobra, but considering it might have a 13 in it on ITS best day, that bike was a decent matchup, and I still whipped it by 5 cars. When I get enough cash for my built 4V motor and novi 2000, then I'll try my luck with more 'respectable' liter bikes.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Jad G said:
When I get enough cash for my built 4V motor and novi 2000, then I'll try my luck with more 'respectable' liter bikes.
and you'll get stomped like a narc at a biker rally. Keep dreaming, you'll need 140+ trap speeds and sub 10 second 1/4s.

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
9.9s at 135 is the goal, and if that doesn't do it, fuggit. I'm not out to beat the world. That's fast enough for me.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Jad G said:
9.9s at 135 is the goal, and if that doesn't do it, fuggit. I'm not out to beat the world. That's fast enough for me.
Doesn't do it. 9.7s @ 142-147 would be about right.

Haulin_05

Does that have a V8?
Established Member
man im glad you are here. ive been fighting this battle in other posts with people. they just dont understand what 160hp on 400lbs will do. thats more hp than most stock 4cyl cars.

ForcFed93

Established Member
You guys are harsh. Give the guy a break. I know I was damn proud when I beat a late 80's 600 Ninja with my Cobra.

Haulin_05

Does that have a V8?
Established Member
not trying to bust his balls. im just saying that a bike is not a bike. if he wants to hang with liter bikes then he better strap it on tight. you should always be proud when you when a race no matter what it is, so good kill man.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Sounds about right. Even 250cc bikes (like a Ninja 250) have good acceleration. At higher speeds they run out of breath. Light to light, a 250 or 500 would be handful. I think I would fear a liter bike less (light-to-light) than a 500 because:
1) liters are harder to launch
2) Most guys don't know how to ride them anyhow

Hye

Established Member
kneedragger said:
You're dumb. You're right, and I guess a car is a car too. So, if I trash a Civic hybrid, it's the same as a Vette.

relax bro...you do more trash talking than you say actual positive in this thread, dam..the guys excited because he beat a bike, now we have you, mr. critical telling him he beat a slow bike... :poke: :loser:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Hye06 said:
relax bro...you do more trash talking than you say actual positive in this thread, dam..the guys excited because he beat a bike, now we have you, mr. critical telling him he beat a slow bike... :poke: :loser:
Uh, he did beat a slow bike. Your comment about a bike being a bike is honestly dumb. Sorry.

If I came in here and said a car is a car about an 03 Cobra, I would get my head torn off.

What should I say positive about an illegal activity that could get both people hurt?

Users who are viewing this thread