My favorite pictures from Mustang Week

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
This year was the best I've seen yet. Every event was almost triple the people there. Out of the 500 pictures I took these are my favorite ones.

favorite car there

notice the broken down corvette in the backround. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

D.T.R

Established Member
This year was the best I've seen yet. Every event was almost triple the people there. Out of the 500 pictures I took these are my favorite ones.

favorite car there

notice the broken down corvette in the backround. lol

Nice pictures dude. It was awesome meeting you guys and getting to see the TT 5.0 in person...
Soon we'll be talking about that ;)

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Nice pictures dude. It was awesome meeting you guys and getting to see the TT 5.0 in person...
Soon we'll be talking about that ;)

Yeah man! Was good meeting ya. Let me know when your ready.

nice! looking forward to seeing the shots from the coyote cruise.

Should be up in the next day or so. Going over them with SID now. We took some awesome pictures

Sweet photos. The Saleen is your favorite car?? That's mine. ^^

Dude..... I was tempted to find you and ask how much. Favorite color, year, and body. Freaking beautiful car!!!! :beer:

03TorchedMach1

Established Member
I passed the BBR crew one day going through Barefoot in my DD Chevy truck and waved, but I'm not sure who it was that waved back to me. Sucks trying to balance working and enjoying Mustang Week at the same time. I live here but July is a black-out month for me at work so I'm not allowed to take vacation.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I passed the BBR crew one day going through Barefoot in my DD Chevy truck and waved, but I'm not sure who it was that waved back to me. Sucks trying to balance working and enjoying Mustang Week at the same time. I live here but July is a black-out month for me at work so I'm not allowed to take vacation.

It's the thought bud. All that matters. Next year though :beer:

flyby763

Established Member

You all stayed in Barefoot? I stayed there with my parents, didn't see any Mustangs. Oh well

00WHTSC281

Established Member
99/04 Saleens are my favorite mustangs. An 04 extreme, or 04 cobra Saleen are my dream car purchase. Maybe in a few years.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Glad to see my Comp Orange Vert made your favorites list! Thanks for taking some pics of it as I hardly ended up taking any of my own.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Glad to see my Comp Orange Vert made your favorites list! Thanks for taking some pics of it as I hardly ended up taking any of my own.

You're car is sickness in action dude. I dropped one every time I saw it. I am hoping that when I chrome out my XXR rims, they will look similar to what your rims look like.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
You're car is sickness in action dude. I dropped one every time I saw it. I am hoping that when I chrome out my XXR rims, they will look similar to what your rims look like.

That's some funny stuff right there man! I love my car, but I spent most of the week drooling over soo many other stangs.

Users who are viewing this thread