my every day 12 sec dd 56k warning!

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
Damn, give you props for that motor not going yet. Must be a hell of a tune and you must actually not beat the piss out of it.

Looks good. '01 or Terminator bumper, either or would look great.

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
i am actually very good with the motor make sure i change the oil every 3000 miles and plugs about every 4 months ,and i dont beat the piss out of it all day actually normally drive kinda conservative due to gas prices i only get maybe 200miles to the tank, best time so far was a 12.4 having lots of issues hooking up but i have trapped a 121 before, specialties is in pompano fl off of sample and 95 i believe and i have had nothing but great results from there.

Josh93

Established Member
(offroad) been going crazy trying to deside which to go with either an 01 or an 04 cobra front bumper. idealy i would love to have a 04 with a mach 1 hood and shaker intake but due to my financial situation these days i have been thinking about maybe an 04 bumper and cowl hood but if you can post a pic of a gt with an 01 bumper i would greatly appreciate it

Car looks great man.

I have a 03 Cobra Bumper and a 4" HO Fibertrends Cowl hood on my black 2000 GT. It's in the paint shop now gettin the hood painted, I'll try to take some pics for ya. I'd suggest the 03/04 Bumper personally.

Oh yea. What kind of wheels did you use to have on your car?

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
great cant wait to see the pics and i use to have stock five spokes i loved them but sold them to my buddy and got these lol and how good can you see over the 4" hood and how good was the condition of the hood when you got it? did the body shop say there going to have to do major work to make sure it looks right? just asking cuz i work at one and ive seen some horrible aftermarket hoods filled with waves etc etc and if it looks good where did you get it from?

Josh93

Established Member
great cant wait to see the pics and i use to have stock five spokes i loved them but sold them to my buddy and got these lol and how good can you see over the 4" hood and how good was the condition of the hood when you got it? did the body shop say there going to have to do major work to make sure it looks right? just asking cuz i work at one and ive seen some horrible aftermarket hoods filled with waves etc etc and if it looks good where did you get it from?

I haven't sat in it or drove it with the new hood. I took my car to the paint shop a few days before because I'm getting a few other things touched up. I'll let you know tomorrow or the next day on how my vision is over the hood.

The guys painting it said it was one of the best they had seen. It's not wavy. Only thing they said about it was they were going to spray some good primer on it and sand it all down to make it perfect. The quality was great and I couldn't be happier. I ordered it straight from HO Fibertrends.

The reason I asked about the wheels is I bought some Hypercoated 18" FR500s off Craigslist from a guy below Orlando, FL with a 01+ Procharged Black GT and didn't know if it was you.

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
well i cant wait to see your pics and thanks for the info on the hood and thanks to everyone so far that has written back and complemented me ride

robs400

Established Member
Those are pretty good times for your mods. MY car was recently tuned to 400 hp, I dont have cams or gears tho. I could get no better than a 110mph trap speed tho. Granted I wasnt hooking due to my crappy tires, but the trap should still be about the same.

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
robs400 gears are honestly one of the best things you can do i went with 373s just cuz of the 5speed and gas but ive seen gts with 410s and they run nice as well and i personally think the cams i went with helped a little but i did them mostly so i wouldnt have to boost so much to get the same power and not put more strain on the motor but def get some gears and i think i trapped 116 when i hit the 12.4 the 121 i trapped i spun all first and had like a 2.4 60ft but i made up for it in the other gears

robs400

Established Member
Did you ever run before gears? I just dont see how they are going to make me pick up 6mph. My sixty foots were horrible as well...implying that my 110 traps are only going to go down if I hook.

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
yes i ran several times without the gears and it makes a difference but your probably going to have to retune once you get the gears but i assure you it make a noticable difference

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
to be honest i have no clue what timing i have on my car and i think you might have to retune not 100% on that, and why would you have to change the speedo?

MustangMacrum

Established Member
to be honest i have no clue what timing i have on my car and i think you might have to retune not 100% on that, and why would you have to change the speedo?

Different gear ratio would mess up your mileage on your speedometer. Need to retune you're car so that it recognizes the gear change.

Car looks great man.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Marcos, I kind of like your stock bumper. That's just me, though. Nice work you've done to it. Sort of the ultimate DD. Well, at least for some people. People that like FAST! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread