My engine build

"olsson"

Established Member
I got a bunch of stuff done this weekend. One of the things i wasent looking forward to do was instaling my JLP-R headers. But the collectors that i have heard was a pita to install slipped right on :banana: and the install only took about 3-4 hours on both sides..

Next thing on the to do list is to build my fuel sytem and install the rest of the exhaust..

And of course did i forget my camera at home :fm:

/Anders

"olsson"

Established Member
IMG_3552.jpg

JLP-R headers

_MG_3549.jpg

Dropped the fuel tank so i can install my FORE fuel hat and pumps when it gets here.

IMG_3554.jpg

Stock fuel system

IMG_3557.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg

Stock vs AN 8

"olsson"

Established Member
I love this picture, the depth of field is amazing, makes it look like a miniature model, where did you get that great camera? :beer:

Keep up the great work bro!

Lol some guy named Ian bought that camera in New York and shipped it over great guy :thumbsup:

Pic was taken with my 70-200 canon L lens at f2,8 and 1/40

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Looks like you are getting closer to the end of the motor swap if you are working on the fuel system.

"olsson"

Established Member
So i orderd some stuff :banana:

batteryBoxes.jpg

Will put the battery on the bed..

And i also found this little thing for 10 $ the pump is included :dw: cheap i think

Archive%5CProduct_images%5C58%5CLarge%5C58-657_l.jpg

Its a wiper fluid canister that i can mount on the right side of the engine compartment below were the stock one is located just to clean it up a little. It contains 1/4 gallon of fluid.

Reason for this is im required by law to have functional wiper washing :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread