My engine build

"olsson"

Established Member
Figured i keep you guys uppdated on whats going on over in this part of the world.

I took today of from work and started to assemble my shortblock. Everything is balanced, weighted, clerences are tripple checked, rings are file fitted and so on.

Im doing everything myself except for the machinwork and balancing which has been done by a local shop that my second cousin runs.

New block
New L crank
Oliver rods
JE pistons

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

Rook

Established Member
im fixin to start workin on my second one. just in case. is that a new block. im in the market for one. my old one had a rod slung through it. if your gonna be a bear be a grizzly.

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Härligt och se att du är på G !

Du vet vart jag finns om jag kan bistå med nåt.

"olsson"

Established Member
One side done

IMG_2910.jpg

Made this tool to insert the pistons, worked like a charm and no broken rings

IMG_2911.jpg

Shortblock ready :banana:

IMG_2912.jpg

FordFanStan

Established Member
Looking good Anders. Congrats on doing it yourself, you will have a great feeling of pride when you are done and love everyt minute of it. If you need anything else just ask.

While I'm in here; I saved a couple fuel hats for you two Swedes, when you want me to ship those out and do you guys want the fittings for the stock lines too? We going to ship them in the same package this time too? FFS

"olsson"

Established Member
Looking good Anders. Congrats on doing it yourself, you will have a great feeling of pride when you are done and love everyt minute of it. If you need anything else just ask.

While I'm in here; I saved a couple fuel hats for you two Swedes, when you want me to ship those out and do you guys want the fittings for the stock lines too? We going to ship them in the same package this time too? FFS

Thanks Stan :rockon:

We can discuss the fuelhats on aim when we get a chance, i need some more parts anyway so i might get that at the same time :beer:

"olsson"

Established Member
Nothing new to report but i figured a pic is fun..

New sled for the season Ski doo xp 600 rs :burnout:

IMG_2861.jpg

"olsson"

Established Member
Yeah boy!!! One of my favorite things to do is ride. I got an 07 MXZ X RS 800.

Sweet, i had a 2004 mxz X 800 last year, awsome sled i would have kept it if i didnt ran in to this one for cheap. Im on my way trail converting it now and im almost done except for the 20 gallon tank. :dancenana:

ridin a sled is awsome :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread