My engin was stolen.... Dont ask pls

Kennytgnewedge

Established Member
I have a bare iron block and im lookin to by stock internal any internal with equal or grater strenth than stock. Used is ok with me. If you have any parts u want to sell that are needed for the cobra to run let me know. I probly need it. .. Like an oil pan. Anything. The list is evrything under the hood. I have evrything flywheel to the back. And I do have my harnes. I need to build my block frist. Lol. Im a new member and this is my frist cobra. I do have a long block navigator engin that I heard is popular to put in mach 1s if anyone is interested
2003 Svt cobra.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I have a bare iron block and im lookin to by stock internal any internal with equal or grater strenth than stock. Used is ok with me. If you have any parts u want to sell that are needed for the cobra to run let me know. I probly need it. .. Like an oil pan. Anything. The list is evrything under the hood. I have evrything flywheel to the back. And I do have my harnes. I need to build my block frist. Lol. Im a new member and this is my frist cobra. I do have a long block navigator engin that I heard is popular to put in mach 1s if anyone is interested
2003 Svt cobra.
Posted via Mobile Device

Moved to the correct forum::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread