My Eaton Mach 1 and gf's new car

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Been a while since I've posted here, so I thought it was about time...

Don't mind the shit-tastic quality of the pics; I took them with my PnS this morning 5 minutes before I had to leave for work. Just wanted to get some pics of the cars up. It's been a while since I've been on so...

Specs on the Mach 1:

2004 DSG 5-speed Mach 1

Posi ported Eaton
63lb injectors
40 amp BAP
Cobra tank/pumps
LFP dual-pass HE
JLT intake
2.76" BF pulley and idlers
Cobra long-block
MGW short-shifter
And the list goes on...

Recent additions/mods are the drag radials out back and getting the rear fenders rolled.

The gf's car:
2008 Honda Accord EX-L
Factory stock. Six-speed manual, 3.5L, 19" wheels (factory). The only option available for it is navigation, and it has that too. :)
Also, the car only had 3200 miles on it when she bought it about 3 weeks ago.

8001.jpg

8002.jpg

8003.jpg

8004.jpg

8005.jpg

8006.jpg

8007.jpg

8008.jpg

8009.jpg

8010.jpg

8011.jpg

8012.jpg

8013.jpg

8014.jpg

Hoping to get some decent pics up eventually.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your Terminated Mach 1 is awesome. That's a given. But you know, I like your girlfriend's Accord Coupe. I actually just went to the Honda website and priced a 2010. Came to around $35K with those wheels and the navigation. Nice looking car. She got lucky with the mileage. 3,200 is just about factory fresh!

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Yep. A few years ago I ended up with a free pair of Ford Racing coil covers; the chrome ones. I didn't particularly care for them on my car, so I had a place powder-coat them.

Originally what they looked like:

CIMG0211.jpg

CIMG0213.jpg

After powder-coating:

IMG_5422.jpg

IMG_5424.jpg

IMG_5427.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

Oh I forgot about these pics;

ROTM2-1.jpg

Ok that second pic was HUGE. Removed...

Last edited:

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Your Terminated Mach 1 is awesome. That's a given. But you know, I like your girlfriend's Accord Coupe. I actually just went to the Honda website and priced a 2010. Came to around $35K with those wheels and the navigation. Nice looking car. She got lucky with the mileage. 3,200 is just about factory fresh!

Yeah I couldn't believe it. Apparently the guy owns 4 restaurants and he traded that and a 2010 STi in on a GT500.

She was originally looking for an Acura TL, but when this came through our dealership, she loved it. Plus she was looking for a stick. It worked out well. I absolutely LOVE the way the car looks. I'm not a big fan of Honda, but this car was too nice to pass up. :D

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
Nice pix.

Did you buy your Mach with those wheels on the car? I think I remember seeing a Mach like that for sale around the time I picked up mine..

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Here's a quick 2nd gear pull from this evening, mainly to just capture the sound of the Eaton.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Kaf_63Jos"]YouTube- 2004 Eaton Mach 1 2nd gear pull[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Yep, the Eaton is a sexy sound.

Few more I took this afternoon after wiping the car down:

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

Also, Todd4566, I bought this car a little over 3 years ago. The previous owner is still on this site actually. 101blur is his sn. I picked it up in San Rafael area.

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Reloaded,

Her accord coupe looks better then I thought. Are those wheels a factory option... ? Your Mach looks good too BTW.

Strangely enough, they are. I had to look at the door sticker and it gives the tire pressure and tire sizes for the 19" wheels. I have yet to see another one with these wheels. We just saw another one yesterday by where we live but it had the smaller silver wheels on it. I couldn't find much info about the wheels option online though.

And thank you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread