My Dyno :: Predator, 2.80, Exhaust, and Intake

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
As far as being charged for custom tunes it all depends who you got your Predator from. My dealer said that there is NO CHARGE for custom tunes unless it is some kind of radical tune, i.e. KB etc.... And for those tunes there will be a ONE time fee and after that it is free. I am putting on my Pulley with my pulley tune today. Maybe i will be able to get it on the dyno to see what happens

Dave

nuxx

Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
redfire - if putting on a catback will lean your car out, then what about the lean spots on your a/f right now? Will they be even leaner?

nuxx - actually, the UPR CAI is a good CAI. The filter it comes with is pretty small but for the most part its pretty trouble free. I have the UPR and my a/f is perfect. Correct me if I am wrong, but the strictly pro car that is the fastest 03 right now runs the UPR CAI.

What I'm saying is the whole "fender well" design doesn't seem to be a good combo to run with the Predator.
-Peter

RossGN

Established Member
One question, though. I did not reset computer after installing CAI, but I did drvie the car 200-300 miles before I dynoed. Could not resetting the comp cause the problem, even though the car was driven for a while?

DSG03Snake

Established Member
I think the densecharger (older one at least) is a raging piece of crap, my friend had one and had the same lean condition, completely stock only mod densecharger. Crappy CAI imo.

nuxx

Established Member
Originally posted by DSG03Snake
I think the densecharger (older one at least) is a raging piece of crap, my friend had one and had the same lean condition, completely stock only mod densecharger. Crappy CAI imo.

The graph was a landslide from lean to rich as well?
-Peter

Users who are viewing this thread