my drifting videos after last drifting mods

brunocobratt

Established Member
last night i went to another skid pad drifting to try my new drifting mods,
the steering mod was awesome the car turns alot more and i can stay on the gas more, the hand brake was not used alot there, because there was no need for it.
i need to have new tires if i want to get better because i was spinning alot, the used dried tires are not helping.

outside view last runs
[youtube_browser]n29BFqjTVGc&feature=share&list=UUr5PpogEQkW03oqd4sE_IFQ[/youtube_browser]
outside view last runs
[youtube_browser]bAaLGoaun_8&feature=share&list=UUr5PpogEQkW03oqd4sE_IFQ[/youtube_browser]
outside view day time
[youtube_browser]UJ1UtAXciCI&feature=share&list=UUr5PpogEQkW03oqd4sE_IFQ[/youtube_browser]
outside view day time
[youtube_browser]wiZjH7J8es8&feature=share&list=UUr5PpogEQkW03oqd4sE_IFQ[/youtube_browser]
outside view day time
[youtube_browser]DXxOfNVDT4Y&feature=share&list=UUr5PpogEQkW03oqd4sE_IFQ[/youtube_browser]
alot of smoke run
[youtube_browser]wyXODq3fQps&feature=share&list=UUr5PpogEQkW03oqd4sE_IFQ[/youtube_browser]
first run
[youtube_browser]zC3lwmeL2gE&feature=share&list=UUr5PpogEQkW03oqd4sE_IFQ[/youtube_browser]
helmet can
[youtube_browser]ki2srQpO8QI&feature=share&list=UUr5PpogEQkW03oqd4sE_IFQ[/youtube_browser]
helmet can
[youtube_browser]zguRo8p6UPs&feature=share&list=UUr5PpogEQkW03oqd4sE_IFQ[/youtube_browser]
helmet cam day time
[youtube_browser]LYaCCKSMT_I&feature=share&list=UUr5PpogEQkW03oqd4sE_IFQ[/youtube_browser]
helmet cam day time
[youtube_browser]XHUqzj3iMxY&feature=share&list=UUr5PpogEQkW03oqd4sE_IFQ[/youtube_browser]

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
really awesome

and I never had to say this about a cobra but....I like your orange rim but not so much the yellow hahaha

Keep it up man

brunocobratt

Established Member
aftermath
379944[/ATTACH]"]
tiresdrifting2.jpg

379946[/ATTACH]"]
tiresdrifting.jpg

Attachments

• tiresdrifting2.jpg
    tiresdrifting2.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 32
  • tiresdrifting.jpg
    tiresdrifting.jpg
    462.3 KB · Views: 34

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

vadorsnake04

Established Member
im guessing a pd blower would make this much easier? side note, i know nothing about drifting, and also i realize you have had the tt setup for awhile and just started to do this. Just a question.

lethalSVT7

Established Member
nice job man. car looks good and sounds good. that place doesnt look like you can use the hand brake much

brunocobratt

Established Member
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
:beer:

impressive and your getting a lot better at drifting man
Thanks

im guessing a pd blower would make this much easier? side note, i know nothing about drifting, and also i realize you have had the tt setup for awhile and just started to do this. Just a question.
Yes i guess a blower should work
nice job man. car looks good and sounds good. that place doesnt look like you can use the hand brake much
Yes not much need for the hand brakes there, but i will find a place to practice it :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread