My Dog passed away today - so sad -pics included

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Honestly its awful and it takes forever to go away.

My parents oldest dog was put down like 5 years ago. I'm ok with it till I see another dog that does the stupid things that he did and then I get sad..hahahahaha

Get another one and it'll help.

SWAMPMODULAR

FAIRWARNING
Established Member
Bro I feel for you both!! I lost my Boxer 10 years ago and im just now getting another one, think of all the good times and how happy you made her!!

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
Sorry to hear that. We lost our beloved Siamese in October I believe, and I still tear up thinking about him. Just be careful you don't do like we did and get 3 more to replace her, LOL

MoreBoostPlease

Lifted and Boosted
Established Member
Soo sorry to hear that! I had a rescued German Shepherd that I lost to cancer 2 years ago, and it still feels like yesterday. Give it some time and when you're ready, go adopt another dog. I'm sure you'll find a dog in the shelter who you instantly bond with.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
FWIW, dogs can live just as good of lives while 3 wheeling. It usually doesn't inhibit their movement a lot, if at all.

Sorry about your pup :( I hate threads like this.

oh i know they can but i couldnt do it to him. ive had him since i graduated high school. In fact he was my graduation present to myself. I love him to death and hes still going good. I just couldnt bare to do it to him.

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
I 'm sorry to hear of your loss . My buddy is almost 8 and I cherish every day with him . These threads have definately taught me to not take our time for granted .

She hasnt left you......she just ran ahead and is waiting for you in that big grassy field in the sky....you will see her again .

fyeRc51

Established Member
my boy raider died in may of last year. best friend i could ask for. almost tear up right now as i type this. he sits in a mantle over my tv so i see him every day. he was 15 yrs old. i used to always think about how i would go on when he dies. you just have to do it.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your loss. You never really get over it. Only way to feel any better is to get down to the local shelter, and give a good home to an abandoned dog, or other needy animal.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Sorry to hear that. My beagle is 15 years old and lives at my parents house while I'm at college. She still gets around pretty well but I fear it can't be long at that age. I think the saddest part is they have no idea about death and they think they will be with you forever ya know.

CSD

Banned
I'm very sorry for your loss. Keep some pictures around the house to remind you both of the good times and the happiness she brought you. Trust me, it helps. Stay strong man.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Sorry to hear that man, losing a dog is tough. :(:( I lost my dog that I had for 17 years back in 07, it truly feels like losing a family member. :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread