MY DD turbo'd whatcha think? Not Ford or Import :)

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
Seats are like 9 way power inflatable adjustment, very plush and comfy. The car handles too those are 245 tires on those x-laces and it has bigger sway bars in the front and back, STB along with moog thermoplastic bushings.....it is like on rails....not as good as the terminator but scary close to it.

BTW all modifcations were either junkyard parts refinished or partially junk yard parts. Gary's U pullit FTW

Last edited:

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
we worked on one of those in my car club sophmore year in college. I always liked those cars after that. We had a turbo conv. sunfire after that too. Its always refreshing to see something different. Nice pics too.

machsp33d

Jim Garv
Established Member
dude i dont know what to say! haha get at me some night we'll go chase down the local tuner clowns! oh ya BTW my BFG DR's just came today, I go to Feduke monday to get them mounted and the car alligned! :banana:

WishIHadSVT

Established Member
Thats a pretty interesting interior for a '88 - got any more pics of the console by the dash? Looks like a giant screen, never cared to look into one of these cars before. Nice ride.

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
dude i dont know what to say! haha get at me some night we'll go chase down the local tuner clowns! oh ya BTW my BFG DR's just came today, I go to Feduke monday to get them mounted and the car alligned! :banana:

Hahah Hells yeah we must. Once I finish tuning it:) Yeah I've been busy my winter project. Nice Jim on the BFG DR's I got a set on a spare set of x'laces for the GP....I'm planning on hitting skyview after I'm done with the tuning.....I'll give you a shout so we can scam on some honda's :beer:

Ken

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
i think the cars badass but i do find it funny that every single person so far has left a positive comment but if it was an acura/honda 4 cyl it would be the exact opposite. People would claim how its wrong wheel drive and looks like shit and sounds like shit but hey,
not your car
everyone loves it!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaahah1!!!!!

Last edited:

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
That's a nice car. Hella sleeper. At first I thought oh, an other old POS Pontiac(those cars are never in good shape). Then I seen the interior and engine bay and I was like:eek: Looks good man. Oh, and to the guy with the Acura. You have wrong wheel drive. lol. Just kidding man. As long as the car is tastefully done like yours seems to be I don't have a problem with it. It's just that most Hondas/Acuras have the crappy body kits.

NXSVTCOBRA

you need a combination to get in the glove box?
TGPSE017.jpg

Sellout

It's just that most Hondas/Acuras have the crappy body kits.

You realize that's about as accurate as someone saying most mustangs have those crappy euro tail lights and can't break into the 14s. Neither statement is true. It's just that the morons stand out in a crowd where the intelligent guys fly under the radar...

That's a slick daily driver though. I'd have fun with it for sure. :thumbsup:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
HOLY ****, that is cool as hell and original! Dude, you keep that bitch CLEAN! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread