My daughters reaction at WOT

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Thanks fellas! I'd like to take her for a ride in my cobra but it don't have a back seat at the moment and I think she still may be a little young for that. She only gets excited in the 5.0 from a dig..... Just like her dad I guess cause I don't like roll racing either lol. Or maybe the car is too slow.... Needs mods to make the baby happy!

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
My goodness! I put the vid on YouTube late last night and I just realized she has 920 views already! Lol

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
2001Snake, she is way too cute! Future racer, right there. That's how my Dad got me started, we had a '66 Pontiac GTO, and I thought it was a rocket. It was red, it was loud, it smelled like gasoline and oil and it was FAST!

Is it ok with you if I put this up on facebook?

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Haha thanks man! She's my pride and joy. I don't see any harm in it sir, go ahead. I can't wait for her to get older so I can get her her own car and we can enjoy this sport together! If she starts liking gm stuff she's gonna have to find a new home tho.... Haha just kidding!

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Awesome stuff! My boys both go crazy when I step on it. My older boy always yells "do that again" while my younger boy just cracks up laughing. They are 1 and 3 years old. Can't wait til they get older. Motorheads in the making.

Last edited:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
When we got the 04 my daughter was 4. When we finally got to take it out her reaction was almost the same except she hollered out...GO Faster again. I feel sorry for both of us. Thanks for posting your daughter's smile made my morning.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
very cute! My fiance would let me take my 5 month old daughter around in the Boss yet. But when she gets a little older and when I find a quieter axle back I'll take her for a cruise

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
hahaha, that's awesome. our daughter is 15 months as well and has a similar reaction. i'll see if i can get a vid of her in my 5.0. heres a fuzzy pic for now.

facebook_1504008662_zps76a652d1.jpg

Joyrider564

Established Member
Haha thanks man! She's my pride and joy. I don't see any harm in it sir, go ahead. I can't wait for her to get older so I can get her her own car and we can enjoy this sport together! If she starts liking gm stuff she's gonna have to find a new home tho.... Haha just kidding!

Me and my wife are expecting a daughter in February. I showed her the video and told her the exact same thing.

I already have a Recaro coming in for the Cobra. Getting a custom pink cobra emblem embroidered in it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was GOOD! I remember my own daughter's reaction to a short WOT run. Long time ago. :)

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Thanks guys and you have me beat with your cobra emblem in your recaro baby seat! Mines just a recaro. It's a pretty nice seat tho!

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Cool vid, my son has a Recaro also. :coolman:

Just an FYI, I think it's now recommended to keep your kid rear-facing till they're 2 yrs old or at the maximum height/weight for the seat.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Very cute. My son is only 9 months old but I can't wait to infect him with the car bug. He'll have to settle for rides in the Jeep until he is old enough for front facing. The car seat does not fit in the Cobra when it is rear facing.

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
That is awesome, my 7 year old boy always says "make it go full boost" when we go out in the Cobra. Gotta love kids that are into what we like!!! We all have a lot to be thankful for this thanksgiving.

BittenInBama

Established Member
Thats awesome!

Why do I immediately think of the scene in Talladega Nights where the young boy takes the car out for a spin? hahaha She's gonna have this speed addiction in her blood for the rest of her life.

Users who are viewing this thread