My daughters 1st tattoo

98slowbra

Established Member
My daughter knows I like tattoos since I have 1/2 sleeve of them and down the right side of my back. When she turned 18 she wanted to get a tattoo and she thought long and hard about what to get, she finally came up with a idea. It was for me, a grey ribbon to represent Diabetes and TYPE 1 on the ribbon for the type I have, blood drops on the ribbon for me testing my sugar all the time and the last part "For My Dad" well that says it all. She has seen what I have been through with this and she loves me very much. I must have done something right to raise her and she is 18 and still loves me. Below is a pic of after it was done. Of course I went with her cause it was a father and daughter thing. We had this done back in May. She will add only one thing, and that will be the year I was born and the year I died, that will be all she will add on this tattoo.

daughter_1.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
dooooope dude what you getting?

Going to have Hilderbrand do my sleeve, that's next on the list. Then stomach. Not excited about that.

Wil Hilderbrand (@wil_hilderbrandtattoos) • Instagram photos and videos
I'm currently just adding some color to my left arm sleeve, which is a Asian theme with flowers, water, and a koi fish. It's an old piece already. Future plans are my other leg, rib's, and full back.

That artists work is very good! The stomach I'm sure will be a tender spot!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A moving tattoo and a moving tribute to you by your loving daughter. You obviously have a great relationship with her and that is awesome. My daughter (45) and I are tight as well. Thanks for sharing your moment with us.

98slowbra

Established Member
Thanks very much guys, now my 14 daughter year old wants to get a tattoo on her for me when she is 18 so she has 4 more years to go, they both know I will not live forever and me and my daughters have a great bond that can not be broken, I would do anything in my power for my girls. I drew up that one for my 18 year old so I will draw up something different for my other daughter.

Zemedici

Established Member
Thanks very much guys, now my 14 daughter year old wants to get a tattoo on her for me when she is 18 so she has 4 more years to go, they both know I will not live forever and me and my daughters have a great bond that can not be broken, I would do anything in my power for my girls. I drew up that one for my 18 year old so I will draw up something different for my other daughter.

I drew up all my brothers tattoos, and have drawn up both of my parents to-be tattoos.

I drew up half of mine, then got lazy. :D

Zemedici

Established Member
Good work drawing extra attention to it then. Hopefully OP has a better sense of humor than you do.

Wrong, notice how OP liked my comment and not yours, and then didn't say shit about your comment.

You got daughters?

Want someone making comments like that about them?

Have some class homie.

Can buy that shit at Wal-Mart for $2.99.

Want me to send you some? I got extra. :)

nxhappy

Established Member
father/daughter bond is stttrrrooonnnggg haha ....my little one is 3 months =)

Users who are viewing this thread