My crew and I made a website

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
:lol: Aw man...that site is pretty d/mn funny. Disturbing...but funny. :-D Seriously, congrats on getting it started.

...And LMAO at C_Record :lol1: (When you said your "crew" I thought you were going to show us your boat.).

Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
What's with the fingers, and hands. Do they all have cerebral palsy, i've never seen normal people do that. I thought "The Fonz's" "Aaaayyyyy" with the thumb was bad. :shrug:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
And you laughed at my Star Trek uniform. I still don't get the loose pants. Seems to me it makes it hard to run from the cops or irate boyfriends. how about a Wiggas' cars section.

I thought the hands represent gang affiliations. Shouldn't you all be doin' the same symbol? :shrug:

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
And you laughed at my Star Trek uniform. I still don't get the loose pants. Seems to me it makes it hard to run from the cops or irate boyfriends. how about a Wiggas' cars section.

I thought the hands represent gang affiliations. Shouldn't you all be doin' the same symbol? :shrug:

I'm giving them a hand symbol right now :-D

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer
:lol: Aw man...that site is pretty d/mn funny. Disturbing...but funny. :-D Seriously, congrats on getting it started.

...And LMAO at C_Record :lol1: (When you said your "crew" I thought you were going to show us your boat.).

werd yo, where am i at dawg??

Users who are viewing this thread