4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
Hey gang,

I've been enjoying my 2016 GT PP MT82 quite a bit the last 2 years. Car has been incredibly reliable and the only thing I have taken it in for is tires and oil! I'm about to hit 30,000 miles and decided to do a VMP Stage 2 kit on it a few weeks back. The car is finally back and DAMMMM am I happy! Ha.

I started off with a fully loaded 16 PP GT and my first mod was Lund tune, then I did Gibson exhaust, then I went PMAS intake and flex fuel with lund. Car made 435RWHP on that setup and I drove it like that for awhile. I thought the power was great on that NA setup and never really thought I would go further....but then I started seeing dozens of these guys with the VMP/Roush setups and how reliable and safe they seemed to be...at that point as we all know, it was over...haha. Ended up going with the VMP stage 2 when it was on sale a few months back. I did do the OPG and CG as well. I'm on a stock clutch and stock axles still. No plans to hit the track as it mostly a street car...we will see how this holds up! Here is some pics and a video of the progress. Hope everyone enjoys.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
What was it specifically you liked? What were the gains in tq, hp, rpm etc? I want the intake but damn $1k is a lot.

ArabianOak

Established Member
What was it specifically you liked? What were the gains in tq, hp, rpm etc? I want the intake but damn $1k is a lot.

I think the E85 tune alone was worth it's weight in gold...it cost me 200 bucks from lund and I gained around 20rwhp...intake's are more for looks but when combined with other mods can add decent power...I think my pmas gave me around 7-10 RWHP in conjunction with the lund tune...if you want the most bang for buck do this...

1. Keep intake stock

2. Lund tune with E85 flex fuel option

After owning several coyotes and a roadrunner I can tell you most of the power will be from the E85 and custom tune. The intakes and exhausts wont give much unless you go catless with headers and full system...

Users who are viewing this thread