My Comp Orange Gt build 2v 4.6 to 5.0 Coyote Swap

tj4891

Established Member
well no carlisle, Still no bracket. The good new is that the bracket should be here 2mor. We have been going round and round with s and r about the bracket. They have been telling us it has shipped but no tracking number but we finally got a tracking and it should be here 2mor. So hopefully everything goes smooth and the car will be up and running by end of next weekend. Ill keep u guys updated and thanks for all complements on it, really looking forward to it being done!!!

tj4891

Established Member
more pics!!!

Hoping to have a video soon of it running. For now here some picture of my handmade platinum bracket that took 6 weeks to make. lol There are a couple of real nice car in the shop this week i got a couple pics of them. Thought u guys like to check some out but here are some pics enjoy!!!!:banana::banana:
here is link to vaughn gittin car.....
Vaughn Gittin Jr's Car at Revolution - a set on Flickr

obd2 port in glove box mounted up

DOHC_GTS

YEA It's FAST
Established Member
The TT Cobra is a 1996 with a Stroked 5.0 B-head 4V and a Pro-Motion T-56. It should be very close to 1k at the wheels on race gas.

Not mine BTW

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
im really curious what kind of numbers its gonna make with b heads and stock intake. Very cool project indeed

DOHC_GTS

YEA It's FAST
Established Member
The intake is going to have to be changed. The owner already knows it. The heads have been worked and it has cams.

TJ's car is going to be a beast as well. I should have built a turbo motor. Word at Rev Auto is 500 RWHP is the new 300 RWHP.

tj4891

Established Member
The intake is going to have to be changed. The owner already knows it. The heads have been worked and it has cams.

TJ's car is going to be a beast as well. I should have built a turbo motor. Word at Rev Auto is 500 RWHP is the new 300 RWHP.

Thanks , I like that 500 is the new 300 lol it's sad but I think its true. I think Adam has another twin setup down there.

tj4891

Established Member
Finally the ps pump is mounted!!!!!!

So if you been following along the only thing holding revolution up was the bracket to mount the power steering pump. They order a bracket from s & r performance that only took 6 weeks to make and about a hundred email and phone calls. They finally got it Friday and put everything on and come to find out its junk !!!!! The alternator hits the water pump and also the abs pump mounted to the frame. I do have big radiator but that had nothing to do with it. So if anyone plans on doing this swap you r going to have to go with the ford racing bracket that mount a the pump in the ac compressor spot and going to fab up some custom line to keep ps and hydro boost. This also will save you 300 hundred bucks and alot of trouble dealing with s &r. I got some pictures of the new bracket for the pump. All i can say is that they nailed it on factory look, the lines look great and looks like its suppose to be there. We talked about going this route about a week ago but i told them to hold off because the other bracket would of been alot easier but of curse nothing ever goes as planned in the car world. So here are some pic of it and now its just matter of time now before its running hoping by the end of next week:banana::banana:::banana:

]

tj4891

Established Member
na,first start up that's y it was so quick. They r still trying to work some bugs out. Hoping to be on the rollers by mid week. hoping to have a better video soon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread