My Cobra is Going to be in 5.0 Mustangs & Super Fords

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Just Picked my car up from GTR High Performance in Rancho last night. It was there being worked on for a 2 part tech article that is going to be in 5.0 Mustangs & Super Fords. Part 1 of the two part tech article is going to be in the next issue to go on sale, and part 2 will follow not to long after. I must say all of the guys at GTR are top notch and do QUALITY work. Thanks to those guys, the goals I set for the Cobra have been FAR EXCEEDED. I'd love to share numbers but you guys are going to have to wait until the magazine drops for details and exact HP / TQ numbers.

I don't care much for the title the project was given but be on the look out for "Project Cheap Snake" haha. Of course the word "Cheap" is relative lol.

Can I ask what you did to get your mustang in there magazine? Just curious. did they just call you randomly or?

Teddy-T99

Established Member
I simply went to the magazine website and sent an email. I just wrote a paragraph or two about what I want to do with the car, how my build was relatable to the rest of the mustang community, and a little back ground on myself. I honestly did not expect to ever hear anything back. Then one night about 2-3 weeks later I got an email on a Friday evening saying they were interested in picking up my story and left me contact info to get in touch with them.

Zemedici

Established Member
Will do Cobra Bob, the first part will be out in a couple weeks and I'll make sure to put a summary up.

Chosyn1, I simply went to the magazine website and sent an email. I just wrote a paragraph or two about what I want to do with the car, how my build was relatable to the rest of the mustang community, and a little back ground on myself. I honestly did not expect to ever hear anything back. Then one night about 2-3 weeks later I got an email on a Friday evening saying they were interested in picking up my story and left me contact info to get in touch with them.

Can I ask what you did to get your mustang in there magazine? Just curious. did they just call you randomly or?
I simply went to the magazine website and sent an email. I just wrote a paragraph or two about what I want to do with the car, how my build was relatable to the rest of the mustang community, and a little back ground on myself. I honestly did not expect to ever hear anything back. Then one night about 2-3 weeks later I got an email on a Friday evening saying they were interested in picking up my story and left me contact info to get in touch with them.

Really....? He posted that like three posts up...Come on mate! :bored:

this makes two of us, I don't subscribe to any of the mustang mag's anymore

Bingo. I've been subscribed to mustang mags for 3 years now and I'm already tired of them. Used to be compound setups, or big single turbo builds. Now its all TVS swaps, or ****ing cobra swapped foxes. Man that shit gets old. And when they do feature a cobra they hardly give ANY suspension/fuel specs. Always strictly power adders/wheel specs. :bored:

There's literally a cobra swapped fox in every mustang mag now. So boring.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
That's why it's good to post when you have results/evidence. Posting a story with no details and only future expectations is a waste of time. Now 60 days later he still hasn't provided any details lol. I guess I grew up fast and learned to contain my excitement until I could actually share the results with others. No need to tell a chick how big my d!ck is over the phone, I just wait until she comes over and pull it out...

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
That's why it's good to post when you have results/evidence. Posting a story with no details and only future expectations is a waste of time. Now 60 days later he still hasn't provided any details lol. I guess I grew up fast and learned to contain my excitement until I could actually share the results with others. No need to tell a chick how big my d!ck is over the phone, I just wait until she comes over and pull it out...

:lol: lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread