My cobra about got hit and I get flipped off

RED2003COBRA

Established Member
What the hell is wrong with people. I'm so pissed off right now. I'm driving through the parking lot at Borders Bookstore here in town and some 20 some year old chick talking on the cell phone about hits me while she's pulling through the empty parking spot that in front of her instead of backing out (this is illegal in WA by the way). Anyway she's just pulling through and not looking and almost runs into me as I'm driving by. I slam on the brakes and so does she after she almost hits me and has the nerve to flip me off and cuss at me. She was in the wrong and I'm getting attitude from her. What the hell. I just stopped in her way rolled down the window and asked her what the hell? Why are you yelling at me when you almost hit me. Finally after putting up with her profanity for about a minute I shook my head and left. Man people are rude. This is not the first time around here that this crap has happened.

Lance :fm: :fm: :fm:

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I feel ya man. I was flipped off the other day, just driving down the street. Curious to know why still, 'cause there was no one on the street, I was going 45 in a 40 and they were going the other direction... WTF?

People... I hate 'em...

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
I don't know what it is, but everyone SERIOUSLY needs to watch out for those young blond bimbos, especially in parking lots. Telling you, it's gotta be more then a coincidence, but more then once I had to slam on the brakes EVEN REVERSE to make way for some stupid focking oblivious, barely 16 year old valley girl, hauling ass through a parking lot while blabbing away on her cell phone. I mean hauling ass! Like if she hit me, we're talking serious damage (maybe even totaling). One of the times it was actually a Borders parking in Montery, CA! :mj: :cuss: :fm:

203Cree

Established Member
Were you in Pileup? I dislike that whole area up there. Can't smoke in bars, no drinks in the strip clubs. Somehow your story doesn't surprise me. In fact, I'm surprised you even attempt to drive your Cobra up there. I hate WA drivers.

Yep, I get people like that all the time out here in the chicagoland area that blow stop signs and flip you off, blow red lights and flip you off, make right turns on red when traffic is still coming, and of course i honk and have to swerve and i get flipped off. You name it, ive probably had it happen to me. People are just stupid!

RED2003COBRA

Established Member
203Cree said:
Were you in Pileup? I dislike that whole area up there. Can't smoke in bars, no drinks in the strip clubs. Somehow your story doesn't surprise me. In fact, I'm surprised you even attempt to drive your Cobra up there. I hate WA drivers.

Yep, good old Puyallup. WA are just aweful. Most don't even drive the speedlimit and I swear there's a magnetic field in the median pulling all the slow cars into the passing lane. Let's just say I'm careful driving around here. I grew up in KS and prefer the drivers out there.

Lance

203Cree

Established Member
RED2003COBRA said:
Yep, good old Puyallup. WA are just aweful. Most don't even drive the speedlimit and I swear there's a magnetic field in the median pulling all the slow cars into the passing lane. Let's just say I'm careful driving around here. I grew up in KS and prefer the drivers out there.

Lance

Last time I was up there I got pulled over for goin 70 on I-5. Stater said I was driving recklessly. I won't argue the speeding, because I was, but the reckless driving? I was driving normal for KC traffic. In fact, I was driving kinda tame comparitively. I find it funny that traffic gets as screwed up as it does everytime it rains up there. It rains all the time, you'd think most would be used to it. I guess not. Seemed like it's the worst right around the Dome and tward Federal Way.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Y'all need a concealed carry law!!!......J/K

It still happens down here ... but not as bad ... at least that's what I think.

Get too freakin testy... some freaking road rage nut job(probably not w/ a ccl holder) will start shooting at you...

The LA-LA-Landers....blabbing away on the phone.... and then get pissed when they are startled back to reality with a near miss!!!!

Then they act like you are the problem!!!

Well EXCUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSEEEEE ME!!!

Sometimes you just have to give them "the look"!!! and they get all nervous and jerky.... and peel off .... like you actually pointed a weapon at them or something!!! :nonono:

Morons!!! "how dare you invade my personal little world!!!" "he looked at me mean!!!.... WAAAAAAA!!! :cryying:

How do they get through the day???

bp03svt

Established Member
Mad Max said:
That is WHY I leave my handgun at home.

You do know that it is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it, don't you? J/K bro LOL.

I think it's like that just about everywhere. Most people that I see just don't pay any attention when they talk on the phone and drive, then when they f@#k up they don't even care--it's your fault always LOL. I ALWAYS return the favor when that shit happens.

RED2003COBRA

Established Member
203Cree said:
Last time I was up there I got pulled over for goin 70 on I-5. Stater said I was driving recklessly. I won't argue the speeding, because I was, but the reckless driving? I was driving normal for KC traffic. In fact, I was driving kinda tame comparitively. I find it funny that traffic gets as screwed up as it does everytime it rains up there. It rains all the time, you'd think most would be used to it. I guess not. Seemed like it's the worst right around the Dome and tward Federal Way.

Yep, the Dome blows. I always take 512 home and it gets backed up at Pacific Highway for some unknown people. Traffic does get real bad when it rains. Summers nice though. Everyone is real friendly since they have finally seen some sunshine.

spinscan

Established Member
I've been flipped off once here in Texas over the last 30 years(the only one I saw).

I flew into Chicago on my way to Galena for a vacation last year. I rented a car at O'hare and hadn't been on the road 5 minutes and some retard on a Harley flips me off,for what I have no idea, wtf.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
On a side note. When I lived in Iowa I used to go to Galena quite often. What a super place, reminds me a lot of New Hope, PA.

Users who are viewing this thread