My CJ E85 Coyote vs CJ Coyote and Camaro ZL1

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
I love watching CJ intake cars run. They sound so good with longtubes. Really thought the red 5bro would hang better with you since him having the big's and little's to offset you having e85. OP looks to be making better power by far with the AED tune and e85. Lets not forget driving mod too :beer:

Strong running CJ setup OP

belfordp

Established Member
What gear are you running? Damn @ 7700. Not sure my stock clutch can handle that, LOL.

Lol I have 3.73s and I'm on stock clutch too. Its been handling the power pretty well. I have amsoil in the trans and motul 600 clutch fluid. I have a separate reservoir for the clutch fluid.

belfordp

Established Member
I thought the red 5.0 would hang better too. I have some weight reduction mods and suspension mods. That red 5.0 is full weight, stock suspension with big's and little's and 3.31 gears.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I had a CJ setup with the Dual TB and hit up Shaun at AED, he said he won't touch the setup unless I was using the single blade. I ended up selling the setup anyways, but single blade is the way to go.

I love watching these NA vids put a hurting to blown cars. Don't give a shit about the excuses of having a newer car, modded NA cars running with modded FI cars is impressive no matter what platform.

Either way, your DIB 5.0 is legit, only thing left to wring out every possible HP would be to port the CJ and install cams. Hello 5xxrwp NA babay!!!!

belfordp

Established Member
Thanks man. That is the plan along with porting the stock heads and looking into more weight reduction.

belfordp

Established Member
Nice runs OP. Where in TX? I am in San Antonio, would love to see how my car stacks up against you. mods in sig, AED 93 tune

I'm in Corpus about an hour and a half south of you. I am down. Which exhaust cams do you have?

Last edited:

belfordp

Established Member
Nice, I'm looking to go e85 here in the future. Right now I'm running sw catback, or h, & air raid intake, no tune yet so nothing major. Will dyno it on sunday to see where I'm at.

You will definitely notice a difference with a tune. Especially since you already have an O/R pipe. You haven't got a CEL running the O/R pipe without a tune?

305oh

Established Member
You will definitely notice a difference with a tune. Especially since you already have an O/R pipe. You haven't got a CEL running the O/R pipe without a tune?

I have the o/r H and the light didn't go off for a day. Lethal has a sct tuner w/ a lund tune so it's appealing atm.

belfordp

Established Member
I hear good things about lund tunes, however, I personally don't have any experience with running them. AED tunes have been flawless and spot on; customer service is also great. I had a steeda tune before when I had basic bolt ons, it was good too.

Users who are viewing this thread