My CAMMED 2008 Corvette

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
First I wanna give a big thanks to Gil, Ace, and the rest of the group at NRP for an awesome job on my car. They had to deal with a pretty picky customer, and got my car done quick and with great results!

tullio1.jpg

The Vid shows my dyno numbers in STD, the above dyno is in SAE, but the gain is still the same, 50whp. I have yet to touch the intake manifold, throttle body, or heads.

It was a hot ass day today, about 115 degrees. I cant imagine what the car will feel like with some cooler air and some traction! I need to get rid of these runcraps!

Anyways, without any further bs, here she is.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-1-k4UaWC4"]YouTube - Tullio's C6 LS3 Corvette - NRP's Hater Cam[/ame]

Last edited:

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
First I wanna give a big thanks to Gil, Ace, and the rest of the group at NRP for an awesome job on my car. They had to deal with a pretty picky customer, and got my car done quick and with great results!

tullio1.jpg

The Vid shows my dyno numbers in STD, the above dyno is in SAE, but the gain is still the same, 50whp. I have yet to touch the intake manifold, throttle body, or heads.

It was a hot ass day today, about 115 degrees. I cant imagine what the car will feel like with some cooler air and some traction! I need to get rid of these runcraps!

Anyways, without any further bs, here she is.

YouTube - Tullio's C6 LS3 Corvette - NRP's Hater Cam

Awesome! Have you ran any terminators, or gt500's??

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Awesome! Have you ran any terminators, or gt500's??

I just got the cam on, that vid was done today so I havent gotten any runs yet lol. I have beaten a pullied cobra, and was dead even with a ported cobra when I was intake/header/tune.

95riosnake

Established Member
WOW

That car is nasty! I can't even express what I would do to have that car! :rockon:

Great job, can't wait to see more vids of it as you continue working on it!

Boostslut

Established Member
Sounds good man i have thought about selling my Z06 for the c6 model just dont know if i can go through with it? Lol

venomws6

Established Member
Congrats man those are great numbers with that wheather.

Now lets some races.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Damn thanks for the responses guys!

ls3 c6 > c5 z06

They are both great cars. The C5Z offers a more raw, race car feel. Theres also no denying that the C6 offers a more upscale feel.

Wow, that thing looks and sounds killer. I like the white with gray wheels. :rockon:

Thanks! Fun fact, white is only 5% of all corvette production. In fact, my car with its options, is only 1 of 4 for 2008!

VERY nice vette.. Awesome numbers as well. any plans on head/intake work?

I will probably install a FAST intake manifold and a throttle body in the future. As far as head work, the stock LS3 heads flow really well. I dont think I will get that power hungry.

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
Damn thanks for the responses guys!

They are both great cars. The C5Z offers a more raw, race car feel. Theres also no denying that the C6 offers a more upscale feel.

Thanks! Fun fact, white is only 5% of all corvette production. In fact, my car with its options, is only 1 of 4 for 2008!

I will probably install a FAST intake manifold and a throttle body in the future. As far as head work, the stock LS3 heads flow really well. I dont think I will get that power hungry.

What are you gonna go with.. FAST 102?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread