My caliper paint job

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Looks great!

I may be too late on this comment though, but what if you did a trace/outline of the "COBRA" letters on the HE in black? I think it would make them pop more when it's tucked away.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Looks great!

I may be too late on this comment though, but what if you did a trace/outline of the "COBRA" letters on the HE in black? I think it would make them pop more when it's tucked away.

I was thinking the same thing. The yellow letters on the bare aluminum would definately pop more with a black outline. Alslo OP, yellow COBRA outlines on the rear bumper would look tits instead of solid yellow lettering.

Honaker10

OLD MAN STATUS
Established Member
Looks great!

I didn't even think to do something like that. Looks like I may be getting out the masking tape lol

ShapeShifter

Established Member
Looks good. Black is definitely the only color you could rock the yellow on though.

hmm, i beg to differ lol...yellow on my silver,

2012car1.gif

OP - :rockon:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Also, this is just me, but I think having the COBRA letters black on the caliper would make them easier to read. Or any darkening for that matter, even a dark grey or gun metal.

Honaker10

OLD MAN STATUS
Established Member
Also, this is just me, but I think having the COBRA letters black on the caliper would make them easier to read. Or any darkening for that matter, even a dark grey or gun metal.

Yes I tried to brush it with black but couldn't keep it from running off the letter:( so the silver will do for now lol

hmm, i beg to differ lol...yellow on my silver,

2012car1.gif

OP - :rockon:

That does look good also! I would say it would look good on DSG also.

Honaker10

OLD MAN STATUS
Established Member
Little update. Decided to go ahead and put the H/E on. The B and the R look a little crooked for some reason but oh well you can only really tell up close.

BD1746CA-7BD8-48BF-8837-57F4271CB87A-1331-000000FF12E89822.jpg
[/IMG]

F623DA8A-B993-4631-851F-F217797989D4-1331-000001013C7C1430.jpg
[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread