my buddy.

KOOY

Established Member
I am a new guy here but a big fan of Mustang. hope I can be your friend.

advice needed:
1) what color tint will you put on this car? I want red, but will be very glad to hear from you guys.

2) pull the rear wheels out a little to match the fender just like the front wheels. I don't have money to buy the wider rims, but I found a wheel spacer for this. the spacer I wanted is from H&R, I just wonder if any of you have done this? here is a link of it.
http://www.stangsuspension.com/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=58

KOOY

Established Member
Originally posted by 2kbill
I'm thinking it looks pretty good without one!

I took it off myself. but had a hard time to find the right tools. I guess it is more aggresive.

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by 2kbill
I'm thinking it looks pretty good without one!

I tried it with my sonic blue and it didnt look right

Looks nice on the black snake.

anyone check out the mach1 grille delete? It has a black strim ring around the opening, looks nice

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Originally posted by KOOY
I am a new guy here but a big fan of Mustang. hope I can be your friend.

advice needed:
1) what color tint will you put on this car? I want red, but will be very glad to hear from you guys.

2) pull the rear wheels out a little to match the fender just like the front wheels. I don't have money to buy the wider rims, but I found a wheel spacer for this. the spacer I wanted is from H&R, I just wonder if any of you have done this? here is a link of it.
http://www.stangsuspension.com/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=58
Red tint? Good lord no. 20% regular all the way around would look much better. But its your car, so...

goinbyu

I love that you left the grille empty. The pony doesn't belong on a Cobra (MO) and the Cobra emblem looks small and out of place there. Good call!!

KOOY

Established Member
I guess it'd be unfortunate to see a black snake with ren tint. So, I guess I won't do that.
BTW, I am not a native English speaker, so, I am guessing LIMO is black tint. right?

Users who are viewing this thread