My Blazing Copper Cobra

RacerGT

Can't think of anything
Established Member
Here is my latest addition. It is a 1997 Blazing Copper Cobra. It was originally red, but the last owner decided to paint it this color and I love it. Completely taken apart to paint it. Door jams, firewall, etc are this color. It has 45k miles on it with 4.30s (just installed) as well as a rebuilt T-45. K&N and mufflers are the only other mods on the car.

Let me know what you think.

tn_DSC00743.JPG

More here:
http://www.racergt.com/97cobra/thumbnails/

RacerGT

Can't think of anything
Established Member
Bowtie092 said:
Really Fing SWEET, I really like the 03 Cobra RIMS, Does that really improve your handeling??

Haven't really done and "twisties" so I don't know. I've only had the car for 2 days and the wheels just went on today. I love the look though. I'm thinking about getting black fr500s on it.

mdog

Established Member
Congrats man. I know that was down at Bobcats place and looked super clean from the picks. So, which power adder you going with? lol Time for the jug yet? Looks real good. Congrats.

RacerGT

Can't think of anything
Established Member
mdog said:
Congrats man. I know that was down at Bobcats place and looked super clean from the picks. So, which power adder you going with? lol Time for the jug yet? Looks real good. Congrats.

The car was absolutely filthy when I picked it up. I spent 3 hours just doing a basic wash/wax job. It is a lot better now. I will post more pics when I get some more time.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Jason

RacerGT

Can't think of anything
Established Member
I'm having trouble finding clear corners that match the stock headlights. I don't want to spend almost $200 on new headlights either. Can anyone help me out?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is really different. I like it. That color was popular back in the last 60s and early 70s. Close to the color of my '74 Chevelle Laguna Type S3. That's a keeper IMO!

Users who are viewing this thread