My beloved Cobra is on eBay

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Wow, you really are selling it. From reading your last thread I thought you were keeping it. Anyway good luck with the sale.

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Seems like a great price for the mileage and mods. Reason for the sale?

HoosierDave

My other car is 03 Cobra
Established Member
Glws!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks Tim.

Wow, you really are selling it. From reading your last thread I thought you were keeping it. Anyway good luck with the sale.

I know it man. I have really been going back and forth about it, but I have come to the decision that I would rather be out of debt on my truck than have this awesome car but also have a big truck payment every month and very little savings.

Seems like a great price for the mileage and mods. Reason for the sale?

See above. There is nothing wrong with the car, I have just gotten a couple of years older and my priorities have changed. Also, my job isn't going that great. I would like to be better financially positioned for a possible career change. You're right, for this price, someone is getting a NICE car.

i love the black vert, i got a mineral gray vert.
why are you selling it ? going chevy ?

i thinking of selling mine like it is , with dead hole #6
along with my boss 50 block and pistons, and my clutch stuff,w/killer chiller
i'am just sick of it..had money..but not now..you know how it is.
500 to 800 dollar custom tunes everytime.

Yeah man, I feel ya. I know I am going to miss the car. But when I bought this car I was twenty-something. Now I'm thirty-something...

sucks. GL

I know it. :(

cobra=trouble

Established Member
Thanks Tim.

I know it man. I have really been going back and forth about it, but I have come to the decision that I would rather be out of debt on my truck than have this awesome car but also have a big truck payment every month and very little savings.

See above. There is nothing wrong with the car, I have just gotten a couple of years older and my priorities have changed. Also, my job isn't going that great. I would like to be better financially positioned for a possible career change. You're right, for this price, someone is getting a NICE car.

Yeah man, I feel ya. I know I am going to miss the car. But when I bought this car I was twenty-something. Now I'm thirty-something...

I know it. :(
5 cars total i got.
OH... and i'am 40 something

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread