My Arizen seats. Saddle interior guys in here!

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
Other than a little problems with the driver-side mounting bracket, everything else turned out nice. The saddle inserts match the rest of the interior perfectly.
I did not get the wider seat option, I think that the bottom bolster may have rubbed the inside of the door if I did.
Newseats001.jpg

Newseats003.jpg

Newseats002.jpg

Newseats004.jpg

Newseats005.jpg

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Looks very nice! Have you driven any sort of distance in them yet? Just curious how comfortable they are when it comes to a long haul....

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
looks awesome man, i actually really liuke the sadle, i have it in my car
paint the kick panels and sills black and it will look awesome, i did it with my car

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really love how those seats look. About as close to a stock looking seat as I've seen. I just matches the interior so well. Do they make a rear seat as well?

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
They do make some nice seats. Eventualy they are going to jack up their prices. I think word is getting out about how good their seats are.

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
It cost me about $1100.00 for both with brackets. Takes 3-4 weeks to have them made. As far as weight goes, the seats are roughly the same . Did not weigh them but I guess I saved 15 or so lbs. But they do look tons better than the factory seats.
As far as the rears, yes they do rears as well. Haven't put much seat time, but they are more snug than a factory seat. I got the regular width seats and my size 38 waist fits in there. Arizen said that if you take the seats and put them upside down and carefully press down on the bolsters, you can bend the frame outwards a little to make them wider.
I did have problems installing the seat mount bracket on the driver's side.
Well, the mounting plates that I purchased from Arizen are not exactly a bolt-in affair, at least on the drivers-side. I contacted Mark at Arizen and he was really helpful. First off, on the drivers-side, there seems to be an interference fit on the transmission tunnel side.
So I cut a small hole in the carpet (Can't see it with the seat in place, and if you install new carpet you can fix it beforehand) and saw 2 problems- One is the datalink cable that runs from the airbag computer that is located in the center console. And 2 is the channel that seats the cable sheath. It protrudes enough that I cannot get the bracket to fit.
A reciprocating saw may have been the easier choice to trim that side of the bracket but since I did not have one, a little messaging that channel with a large hammer and pushing back the cable seemed to do the trick. Now I had another problem, the front tabs that connect to the front mounting bolts were too high. After trial fitting the bracket to the floor, I bolted all the sides down and managed to bend down the tab that
was giving me the problem which was the one closest to the tranny tunnel.
So then I reinstalled the bracket to the seat, installed the seat in the car and using a racheting combination wrench, tightened the rear bolts that were giving me trouble earlier.

Last edited:

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Those look like the Recaro two tone seats I wanted this spring, but they were $1100 each. I ended up settling on the Corbeau's I have for about $1000 with the double locking slider brackets. I did manage to shave off about 35lbs with them. The stock driver's seat is a pig with the power equipment/lumbar supports.

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
Those look like the Recaro two tone seats I wanted this spring, but they were $1100 each. I ended up settling on the Corbeau's I have for about $1000 with the double locking slider brackets. I did manage to shave off about 35lbs with them. The stock driver's seat is a pig with the power equipment/lumbar supports.
I was looking at Recaros too but like you said- too expensive. The Recaros do have more features like the adjustable bolsters and such.

Users who are viewing this thread