My AED Built 2V Mustang

otownpj

Established Member
love it!
tons or respect for stayin 2v, im hoping to hit numbers in that same range w/ my 99 gt, clean car bro, post more pics, are those recaros?

bullittbuild

Established Member
are you running wheel spacers in the rear? Again sick ride the front mount looks nasty through that bumper

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Great numbers and the car looks great!

How come you went with the Patriot stage 3 heads over the new Trick Flow heads?

What clutch are you running.

By the way the cams sounds nice :beer:

At the time of the build there really wasn't much testing done to the Trickflows yet so I was a bit nervous going with those. Unfortunately now that all is over I kinda wish i did put the extra money into those as well as a stroker since that would have definitely brought me into the 600's on 91. Oh well, can't look at the what ifs. Just glad to have the car running very strong and reliable minus the stupid clutch going out.

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
clean clean car..love the black/white combo!

So what does the motor rev up to now? and whats your exhaust setup?

The motor currently revs out to 7k but the computer in the car runs a little slow so I tend to keep it a bit lower during shifts. Exhaust consists of stock manifolds, o/r prochamber, and borla stingers with magnaflow tips.

love it!
tons or respect for stayin 2v, im hoping to hit numbers in that same range w/ my 99 gt, clean car bro, post more pics, are those recaros?

The seats are actually corbeau A4's in microsuede. Bought them used off BOSS32V a while back for a killer deal.

are you running wheel spacers in the rear? Again sick ride the front mount looks nasty through that bumper

When I installed the tires the passenger side was flush but the driver was a hair off (no panhard bar). As a quick fix for now I added an MM 1/4" spacer to the driver side to even things out.

Thanks for all the great compliments guys, really appreciate it. Glad to see the guys with such badass cars appreciate what I have worked so damn hard on for the last several months. Also really appreciate the comments on the simple styling, always tend to go for the more clean look than anything.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
That looks like a very well thought out and well built setup, I'd be very pleased with the performance as well! Very clean car too.

I'm sure that you, like most of us, are not done modding it up, but it definitely looks like you're at the perfect point to sit back and enjoy your build for a while :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread