My 99 GT Photoshoot (Predatorbird's slightly looking better fraternal twin brother)

RedFord96

Established Member
Wow, badass GT! I scrolled down and saw the crash pictures and panicked a little, had to scroll back up to make sure it wasn't a really old thread bumped with a crash update. The only thing I'm not a fan of on the car is the blacked out emblems.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Transformation for sure! Your Cobra is gorgeous and those photos really came out nice. :)

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
Hopefully you don't take this like a kick in the balls... Just honest constructive criticism. Car looks great from all angles except you need 10.5 rear wheels and some wider front tires as well. You can also tell that there is a problem with the paint blend from front to back, and I'm not even a body pro. I know there's really no way to fix that without a repaint, but I'm just letting you know. It's visible in photos.

Yeah believe you me that really bothers me sometimes at night when I see my car under a light post. Like you said though, not really much else I can do besides a repaint. I would if I could but money isn't exactly flowing out of my pockets right now haha.

where in fl? ALso if you black out your side and rear emblem, then you should do the grill pony

Ft. Lauderdale area. I've been considering that lately though.

The car looks great! I really like the spoiler, I think it looks best on red w/o the 3rd brake light.

When are you coming up this way?

Thanks, that means a lot coming from you! My friend actually left Ringling so I haven't had a reason lately to go back but let me know if you ever set up another photoshoot, I'll ride over for the weekend or something.

looks great! i like your plate!

Shtanks ;-)

why is the sky blown out in EVERY picture except for 2,9,10...

The weather has been really cloudy/rainy here, not sure if it's entirely from that or from the photoshop. My friend did all the editing so I'm not really sure myself.

Definitely needs a wider rear tire to eliminate the stretch, other than that the car looks great.

I agree, that was the tire the came with the wheel package. What size would you recommend next?

Great shots and nice GT!

Mod idea for you

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-ford-oval-trunk-emblems-black-red-white.html

I bought one, but still haven't put it on yet :nonono:

Awesome! Looks like a great mod, I'll be looking into this thanks!

Wow, badass GT! I scrolled down and saw the crash pictures and panicked a little, had to scroll back up to make sure it wasn't a really old thread bumped with a crash update. The only thing I'm not a fan of on the car is the blacked out emblems.

To each his own I suppose, thanks for the compliment!

Transformation for sure! Your GT is gorgeous and those photos really came out nice. :)

Thanks and fixed :-D

Users who are viewing this thread