My 97 Big Bore Cobra

BLKNOTCH

We're all crazy here
Established Member
This is my latest Mustang. Big Bore, all the FR500 stuff, full Bassani exhaust, T56 w/4:56, Griggs GR40 yada yada....
000_0914.jpg
[/IMG]
000_0912.jpg
[/IMG]
000_0913.jpg
[/IMG]
000_0915.jpg
[/IMG]

slow02GT

Man everything looks really nice....what kind of numbers are you putting down or expecting?

BLKNOTCH

We're all crazy here
Established Member
JH02GT said:
Man everything looks really nice....what kind of numbers are you putting down or expecting?

Car made 437HP @7500 and the power was still building. Thanks for the compliment :thumbsup:

Redfire the springs are Griggs but they are different by the LB rating. Front has the Giggs K member and A arms so it sits on coilovers with lighter duty springs. Handles like a BMW

Last edited:

BLKNOTCH

We're all crazy here
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
so where in kentucky do you live? No reason.

South Central...cause the plate? Just got back from vacation and had the car delivered from TX, havent had a chance to tag it yet plate will read OVRBRD

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
BLKNOTCH said:
South Central...cause the plate? Just got back from vacation and had the car delivered from TX, havent had a chance to tag it yet plate will read OVRBRD

No cuz I want to come jack your motor. I have to drive through KY to get to Ohio this summer and that will fit perfectly in my trunk.

BLKNOTCH

We're all crazy here
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
No cuz I want to come jack your motor. I have to drive through KY to get to Ohio this summer and that will fit perfectly in my trunk.

LOL that would make me :xpl:

BLUE OVAL NUT

RAGING PONYCAR DRIVER
Established Member
BLKNOTCH said:
Car made 437HP @7500 and the power was still building. Thanks for the compliment :thumbsup:

Redfire the springs are Griggs but they are different by the LB rating. Front has the Giggs K member and A arms so it sits on coilovers with lighter duty springs. Handles like a BMW
:beer: :pop: :thumbsup: Nice cobra and i like the power even better.

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
That is awesome, that is how its done right there, the FR H/C/I is a great combo especially with a big bore.

BLKNOTCH

We're all crazy here
Established Member
blown vert said:
did you just buy it? I remember seeing it for sale on corral

Yep bought it from the origional owner off corral.net...... I love it, just wish I could get tails on it. The suspension wont allow for it so it has dumps, sounds like a helicopter until 4k then it sounds like a Ferrari with exhaust...

Users who are viewing this thread