ENVIOUSG

Cobra fever
Established Member
photoszv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NEW PAINT JOB INFERNAL ORANGE METALLIC

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Kind of looks like when people try way to hard to match everything in their outfit but go way to far with the color combos. IMO if you found a way to tone it down it would look very clean and very unique. I can understand not wanting a cookie cutter car but there's just too much going on for me. But if YOU like it, then my opinion and everyone else's means jack shit, because you bought it, not us.

ENVIOUSG

Cobra fever
Established Member
ya i just like different, dont like most stock looking cobras where you can line them up and they all look alike. thanks for looking:fart:

19935.slow

Established Member
ya i just like different, dont like most stock looking cobras where you can line them up and they all look alike. thanks for looking:fart:

Quality is nice, but nothing wrong with being like everyone else. 96-98 cobras look great stock, so it's def cool to look like the other thousands out there.

Stevo151

Established Member
If the black accents/decals were gone it might look good. Or a cowl hood with black down the middle too. Pretty cool besides the decals tho. Way to stick out and be something different, as long as you like it that's all that matter

Sick SVT

Established Member
I think the wheels kill it for me. Maybe make them all black? I think the orange lip isnt helping it. I can definitely appreciate the workmanship though. If you like it thats all that matters:banana:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
that's exactly what I was going to do to my 97 before I sold it because of my ex wife...

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Twin 60s or a 3.4 will give the odd looks a pass straight to the back seat.. seriously though if you like it i like it good job

61mmstang94

Established Member
Sits way too high for wheels like that.

Lower it and paint the two hood vents black (they look terrible orange and it would clean up the look if they were black) and I think it would improve the look x1000373737373.

If it was my car I would do those two things plus get a saleen spoiler and paint it orange...or at least paint the spoiler that's already on it to body color.

Last edited:

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Denied.

Unapproved SVTP modifications.

Please try again.

Honestly OP, everything is extremely cookie cutter around here. You'll see..Very boring

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Stands out, the paint choice is excellent. Slightly over bearing because your eyes are trying to suck in everything at once. I try to break it up a bit, maybe starting with the wheeels. I'm not sure, it has a nice flow but its a lot to take it in.

Users who are viewing this thread