My '95 5.0

FiveOhJob

Established Member
New to the site, figured this would be the place to post pictures of my car? There are some awesome stangs on this site, hopefully mine will be accepted even though its old, but its basically brand new :)

1995 Mustang GT 5.0 w/ 18,350 miles. Flowmaster exhaust and Foose wheels. Everything else is bone stock. This car has never touched snow, and is RARELY ever caught in the rain. Detailed 3-4 times a year, and is ALWAYS garaged.

Sorry about the pictures, haven't driven this in awhile and still has dirt from last time it was a little wet out. More pictures to come when I can pull it in the driveway after all this snow is gone!

DSCN1191.jpg

DSCN1192.jpg

DSCN1195.jpg

DSCN1194.jpg

DSCN1197.jpg

DSCN1200.jpg

DSCN1199.jpg

DSCN1196.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
nice car, that thing looks mint!

love the 94-95 gt's and the mileage is insanely low.

any plans to mod her?

brisk_tea

Established Member
wow, it's been so long since i've seen a stock '94/'95 engine...

forgot what they look like...

your car looks almost new, good luck with it,..

FiveOhJob

Established Member
I was actually planning on keeping these miles low and sellings it a few years down the road.. hopefully keep it under 20k. Wonder if this would be worth it to sell it later. I really want a terminator, but money is tight now days.. wish I could fork it over!

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I was actually planning on keeping these miles low and sellings it a few years down the road.. hopefully keep it under 20k. Wonder if this would be worth it to sell it later. I really want a terminator, but money is tight now days.. wish I could fork it over!

You should just drive it and enjoy it... Its value isn't going to increase....

Especially with the power and refinement of newer cars..

Mustangs are cheap and fun, and meant to be enjoyed :beer:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I am jealous of your low mileage. Mine has over 160k on it now.

Good looking car though. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, 18K miles on a '95. Very nice looking GT. Definitely a keeper! :beer:

FiveOhJob

Established Member
Thanks everyone, everybody enjoys compliments. This baby needs a good detailing too, might have to buy some time next week and make her real nice.

One things, this car has been driving bad lately. A buddy of mine says it is probably the torque converter. When it is going in gears, it jerks and stutters before it goes in, like it doesn't want to go in smoothly. Anybody ever had this problem? Is it the torque converter?

Also, what mods you guys think I should do to it starting out? Money isnt flowing at the moment, but going step by step is always fun.

Thanks for the comments everyone

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member

Very nice car, but just keep in mind that it is not the most desireable combination. Not knocking your car, but it's the truth. With that said, you bought the car to enjoy. Why keep it locked away so that somebody else can enjoy it?

Honestly the value you will get out of enjoying the car will far exceed the monetary value you'll get when you sell it.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
For starting mods prolly a CAI, Catback, gears, throttle body, and underdrive pulleys would be a decent starting point. Heck grab an MSD cap and rotor kit too. Woke my gf's 89 crown vic up alot!
Oh and that likely isn't yer tq converter. It's prolly the AOD-E being a POS.

Last edited:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
For starting mods prolly a CAI, Catback, gears, throttle body, and underdrive pulleys would be a decent starting point. Heck grab an MSD cap and rotor kit too. Woke my gf's 89 crown vic up alot!
Oh and that likely isn't yer tq converter. It's prolly the AOD-E being a POS.

A CAI and throttle body won't do anything..

Get Gears... Period.. You obviously don't do alot of highway driving..

Install some 4.10's and it will make it a completely different car..

From there, a nice catback exhaust will make it sound better and will add a few horses..

The tranny popping like that is most definitely the tranny, and not the torque converter..

Users who are viewing this thread