My 65 project

svtboosting

Established Member
I have been looking for a 65-66 coupe now for about 3 or 4 years and finally ended finding one, i never wanted a 200 straight 6 or a automatic, and i finally found what i want. 3 speed with a 302, i wish it was a 289 but it runs good, i know its going to cost alot of money! haha
SSPX0539.jpg

SSPX0538.jpg

SSPX0537.jpg

SSPX0536.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm looking to maybe do a 65 coupe project myself that my buddy says he'd sell me. What are your plans for this car? I think a coupe with a mini-tubbed rear with deep dish wheels and a 03-04 cobra drivetrain and interior conversion would be pretty sick.

Good luck with the build and keep us updated!

svtboosting

Established Member
I'm looking to maybe do a 65 coupe project myself that my buddy says he'd sell me. What are your plans for this car? I think a coupe with a mini-tubbed rear with deep dish wheels and a 03-04 cobra drivetrain and interior conversion would be pretty sick.

Good luck with the build and keep us updated!

Im looking to do 18x9 bullets like my other coupe, black interior and red or hot black outside, maybe a cowl hood but im not sure yet, my 92 coupe is mini tubbed but i dont think im going that route, its a clean title car and i hate to cut it up

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Gotta love the car that started all of the Mustang craziness we love. Good luck with the project!

sixt5

Established Member
if you plan on keeping your mystic then it would be a cool combo but kinda iffy about it.

one word of advice.. wheels and stance will make or break a car. i had a softer ride before but it handles awesome now. aligned to shelby specs and slammed.

DSCF6515chop.jpg

shhak

Established Member
I guess you can give me one of those coupes now, huh?

Paint it mystichrome and post pics along the way...

Users who are viewing this thread