My 2022 Bronco Build.

Venom351R

Established Member
It all happened pretty fast but I decided I wanted to get into a 2022 Bronco. From what I had seen the people who have them like them a lot. After going to my current dealer and seeing that they charged $5,000 over MSRP I did some shopping around and found another local dealer who sells them at MSRP when ordered through Ford.

I wanted a build that was more about comfort and tech and not as much of off road rock crawling and mud as I am getting this as my primary vehicle. I decided on going with an Outer Banks model in race red with the Lux package and leather / vinyl seats and opted for the 2.7 liter engine. I'm debating on doing the locking rear diff just to have it even though I won't be doing any serious off road driving but it would be nice to have down the road if I ever decide to. Over all I'm really excited to get it. I submitted my build order to Ford on 11/3 and got my confirmation email the same day. Now I just have to wait to be assigned my VIN and get my build date and eventual delivery.

Attachments

• Bronco1.jpg
    Bronco1.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Bronco2.jpg
    Bronco2.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 74

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! That's a really nice looking Bronco 2-door. I just priced one on Ford.com and it came out to $51K (loaded Outer Banks). Broncos don't have floor carpeting, do they? I saw an option for front and rear floor liners. Are those vinyl?

Here's a video you might have fun watching. Although it's the 4-door version.

LethalBlake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
245670717_1345425059224066_1836550671779579494_n.jpg

Congrats on ordering your bronco! We finally got our First Edition not too long ago after waiting what seemed like an eternity. We love this thing and cant wait to build it along the way. You will be very happy with your purchase!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
It all happened pretty fast but I decided I wanted to get into a 2022 Bronco. From what I had seen the people who have them like them a lot. After going to my current dealer and seeing that they charged $5,000 over MSRP I did some shopping around and found another local dealer who sells them at MSRP when ordered through Ford.

I wanted a build that was more about comfort and tech and not as much of off road rock crawling and mud as I am getting this as my primary vehicle. I decided on going with an Outer Banks model in race red with the Lux package and leather / vinyl seats and opted for the 2.7 liter engine. I'm debating on doing the locking rear diff just to have it even though I won't be doing any serious off road driving but it would be nice to have down the road if I ever decide to. Over all I'm really excited to get it. I submitted my build order to Ford on 11/3 and got my confirmation email the same day. Now I just have to wait to be assigned my VIN and get my build date and eventual delivery.
Congrats! Did they give you time table? People are angry because they’ve had their reservation for over a year and now they are saying it will be 23 before it comes in.
If you are ordering a 2022, you should be able to get it with X-Plan now
Is that confirmed? I understood it was a mistake.

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
I have finished and turned in my order and all that jazz. I am worried about the dealer wanting to mark it up when it shows up......

I did order the tube doors so I have read that it may put me later into the year.

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Nothing other than the "Ford bronco and Maverick order girl" telling me it's been converted from a reservation to an order. She also said she was to have an sales person contact me for finishing up, but I told her I wanted to use the guy I always buy from.

So no contact?

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread